Many more
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/27/20 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Luke57
Many more

Thank you!
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/27/20 10:22 PM

Happy birthday Pot Licker, wishing you many more.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/27/20 10:46 PM

rockon Many more !!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 12:25 AM

happybday HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YESENIA! happybday

Side Note: I bet you went fishing! hooked
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 12:43 AM

DANG!!! Happy Birthday Pot Licker!! That name fits! Nice catches!!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Happy birthday Pot Licker, wishing you many more.

Thank you Oldrabbit!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by JIM SR.
rockon Many more !!!

Thank you Jim!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
happybday HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YESENIA! happybday

Side Note: I bet you went fishing! hooked

Thank you Chuck! I fished yesterday thumb

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by fivebites
DANG!!! Happy Birthday Pot Licker!! That name fits! Nice catches!!

Thanks fivebites! Pot licker is the perfect name for me roflmao thumb
Posted By: Catfish Lynn

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 03:26 AM

Happy Birthday Yesenia!!!

And many, many more great catches to go!!!

All pics opened but the next to last 3, and I see another one further back (close to the first 3). I'll have to come back to look later on this week.

I remember that big Gator Gar. That one was in the June 2013 Catfish Calendar & the YellowCat with you in the Cammi shirt was in November 2017 Catfish Calendar. Of course among several others over the years of the printed editions.

One of the best fishing families out there, for sure.

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Catfish Lynn
Happy Birthday Yesenia!!!

And many, many more great catches to go!!!

All pics opened but the next to last 3, and I see another one further back (close to the first 3). I'll have to come back to look later on this week.

I remember that big Gator Gar. That one was in the June 2013 Catfish Calendar & the YellowCat with you in the Cammi shirt was in November 2017 Catfish Calendar. Of course among several others over the years of the printed editions.

One of the best fishing families out there, for sure.

Thank you Lynn! I was thinking of you the other day and asked Leo if he had heard from you. Hope you are doing well.
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pot licker
Thank you Leo! grin

Your welcome! I'm glad you liked your bday gift [Linked Image]

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 04:12 AM

I loved it! bannana2
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 12:38 PM

happybday Pot Lickker! balloons Keep living the dream! woot
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:20 PM

Happy late birthday Potlicker balloons I hope you had a blast happybday Awesome Pics by the way love of the fly tying setup thumb

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
happybday Pot Lickker! balloons Keep living the dream! woot

Thank you Laker One!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by serj5150
Happy late birthday Potlicker balloons I hope you had a blast happybday Awesome Pics by the way love of the fly tying setup thumb

Thank you serj5150, I had an awesome day! thumb

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/28/20 04:56 PM

Thank you all who replied and for the bday wishes clap fish

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 04:01 AM

I'm doing OK. I basically have recovered from my last round of high Blood Pressure, super water weight gain, and extreme AFib.

In June, not just my lower legs were swelling, but thighs as well. I had to start wearing sweatpants to work. The family pulled an intervention on Thanksgiving Day. The second time in ER on Friday the 13th (December 2019) netted me 9 days in the hospital. It was only 2 days back in January 2012. 2012 was $25 grand just the hospital bill. This round, only $144 grand hospital alone. I now also have two cardiologists & and ICD (Defibrillator) unit installed. Looks like a computer mouse installed under the skin on my left upper chest. The first 4 days, they gave me some super diuretics & I passed 60 pounds of water out the door. I went from just over 260 to just barely under 200. Then they had to put some back (about 10 pounds) as they noted we were scraping my kidneys out.

Anyways, still planning to go after "The Giant", just not sure which boat to get ready. Hoping this late Fall. We shall see. I have to get my 600# digital scale certified. Glad ya'll are doing fine. Planning a 2021 hard copy calendar. I still owe your son his big Gar pic (June 2021) & possibly some more from ya''ll. Plus hoping to get together a Catfish Calendar & YellowCat book in there as well. OfficeMax was bought out by Office Depot. Then they finally snuffed out our OfficMax. From what I understand, Office Depot gets somebody else to print their calendars. So I am trying to see who will take over at reasonable costs.

My fishing partner (my uncle James) passed away unexpectedly in mid January. Anyways, one of my cousins is moving down here. So between him, my son-in-law, and nephew, I may have a few fishing partners.

Well, give my Best Wishes to the rest of the family!!!
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 12:39 PM

happybday

balloons

clap
Posted By: JohnF67

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 01:01 PM

Happy Birthday!
That grill is a work of art.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 01:14 PM

happybday
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 01:56 PM

happybday

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 06:24 PM

I'm doing OK. I basically have recovered from my last round of high Blood Pressure, super water weight gain, and extreme AFib.

In June, not just my lower legs were swelling, but thighs as well. I had to start wearing sweatpants to work. The family pulled an intervention on Thanksgiving Day. The second time in ER on Friday the 13th (December 2019) netted me 9 days in the hospital. It was only 2 days back in January 2012. 2012 was $25 grand just the hospital bill. This round, only $144 grand hospital alone. I now also have two cardiologists & and ICD (Defibrillator) unit installed. Looks like a computer mouse installed under the skin on my left upper chest. The first 4 days, they gave me some super diuretics & I passed 60 pounds of water out the door. I went from just over 260 to just barely under 200. Then they had to put some back (about 10 pounds) as they noted we were scraping my kidneys out.

Anyways, still planning to go after "The Giant", just not sure which boat to get ready. Hoping this late Fall. We shall see. I have to get my 600# digital scale certified. Glad ya'll are doing fine. Planning a 2021 hard copy calendar. I still owe your son his big Gar pic (June 2021) & possibly some more from ya''ll. Plus hoping to get together a Catfish Calendar & YellowCat book in there as well. OfficeMax was bought out by Office Depot. Then they finally snuffed out our OfficMax. From what I understand, Office Depot gets somebody else to print their calendars. So I am trying to see who will take over at reasonable costs.

My fishing partner (my uncle James) passed away unexpectedly in mid January. Anyways, one of my cousins is moving down here. So between him, my son-in-law, and nephew, I may have a few fishing partners.

Well, give my Best Wishes to the rest of the family!!!

Wow Lynn glad you are doing better. Also glad your getting back to fishing. We will keep you in our prayers. angel

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
happybday

balloons

clap

Thank you T Bird!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by JohnF67
Happy Birthday!
That grill is a work of art.

Thank you JohnF67! It sure is i love it. I grilled some rib eyes in it yesterday, they came out delishes!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
happybday

Thank you!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/29/20 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bandit 200 XP
happybday

Thank you!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/30/20 04:58 AM

Thanks, I appreciate it!!!

Tell Leo I still owe him specs as to the roof frame for a 12' flat bottom. Or a 14' flat bottom. The 12 foot frame is lighter weight & is on my AlumaCraft from Academy. The 14 footer is much sturdier but heavier & is on my cousin's MonArk wide flat bottom.

The 12 footer utilizes steel electrical conduit as a reinforcer inside white PVC pipe. The 14 footer is a 2 piece set-up & has 1/2 rebar in the legs of the 3 squared "U" supports, plus two long rebar in the main runners of the upper section.
Posted By: Papa Stan

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/30/20 01:54 PM

Awesome fishing. happybday

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/30/20 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Papa Stan
Awesome fishing. happybday

Thank you Papa Stan!

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 09/30/20 08:26 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it!!!

Tell Leo I still owe him specs as to the roof frame for a 12' flat bottom. Or a 14' flat bottom. The 12 foot frame is lighter weight & is on my AlumaCraft from Academy. The 14 footer is much sturdier but heavier & is on my cousin's MonArk wide flat bottom.

The 12 footer utilizes steel electrical conduit as a reinforcer inside white PVC pipe. The 14 footer is a 2 piece set-up & has 1/2 rebar in the legs of the 3 squared "U" supports, plus two long rebar in the main runners of the upper section.

Thanks Lynn thumb

Re: Happy birthday pot licker - 10/01/20 03:13 AM

I hadn't forgotten. Somewhere I have the pics & data written down. Also talked to Copy Stop today to see if they can take over the "Hard Copy" since our OfficeMax disappeared after Office Depot took over. Office Depot, it seems they send calendars off to somebody, perhaps some other branch of theirs.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum