Texas Fishing Forum

CAT TSCC!!!!!

Posted By: Slewfoot

CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 01:31 PM

I don't have many folks number so I figured I would put his here so more will see it! I'm bringing a 30qt pot of chicken and sausage gumbo along with rice and some tater salad to the awards cerimony at Palestine Resort about 530 or 6pm. Free for all till its gone. Bring your drinks and whatever else you need!

Hopefully we can catch 7 keepers by weight and get back home in time to clean up and get back with the grub!
This isn't the pot I'm making this is about 1/3 the size of the one I'm cooking now but gives you an idea!

See y'all tomorrow!!

Slew cheers

Posted By: leanin post

Re: CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 01:47 PM

looks Bodacious!!! ever try sausage from a little joint called LeJuenes sausage kitchen in EUNICE LA? best sausage on the planet .
Also have u ever added a few whole eggs in the last 5 minutes of cooking your gumbo? they soak up the juice real good and are a nice addition to the mix. thumb
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 03:00 PM

Smart man! wink

Keep everyone close to the resort bathrooms so you have the entire lake to yourselves on Saturday. I like the way you think. roflmao

That's very generous of you and would like to try a bowl of that. A small bowl though. flush_2
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 03:07 PM

I'm working the numbers to see how much it would cost to get everyone drunk the two nights before so that everyone has a real bad hangover the entire next day.

I'm trying to get sponsored by Ron Duran Rum to help defray the expense.

Posted By: Davedave

Re: CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 03:17 PM

I will pitch in for that. Looks great.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: CAT TSCC!!!!! - 10/12/17 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I'm working the numbers to see how much it would cost to get everyone drunk the two nights before so that everyone has a real bad hangover the entire next day.

A case of Knob Creek should do it for me! I'll pick it up Friday evening!

Thanks buddy!! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum