Texas Fishing Forum

I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile

Posted By: scruboak

I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 03:21 AM

I seen so much disrespect yesterday or just plain ignorant people. People fishing under a bridge with boats pulling tubers slinging as close as they could to the no wake buoys it was stupid. I moved and then it was jet skis running down with in feet of you.Good part and something have never seen before was a carp sucking on a bridge piling, I looked back at fishing partner said what are you doing and he said that's not me making that noise.I fear for you people fishing in tubes on that lake , stay safe.
Posted By: SK.

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 06:50 AM

Another month or so you won't have to worry the water temp will give us a few months of relief....... but then it starts all over... roflmao hmmm
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 07:01 AM

Me too.......but only because I can't locate much of anything to speak of. I primarily go during the weekdays to avoid the crowds

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 10:01 AM

It's a 9 and 3/4 inch crappie lake but had a few keepers . I just don't get where all the disrespect for people on the lake came from.Next year should be able to keep a bunch.

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 10:03 AM

Oh and launched out of loyds park guy there hogging courtesy dock putting socks on his rods instead of waiting until out of the water.I just don't get it.
Posted By: Sirjet

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 04:06 PM

I was out in my tube a few weeks ago. And I had two Jet ski's fly right by me. I tried to get their Boat number so I culd report them. Also a bunch tubers coming right up to the no wake buoy and send big waves right at me for more than 20 times. On JP it is like there is not even a nO WAKE ZONE.
Posted By: gander

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/19/17 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Sirjet
I was out in my tube a few weeks ago. And I had two Jet ski's fly right by me. I tried to get their Boat number so I culd report them. Also a bunch tubers coming right up to the no wake buoy and send big waves right at me for more than 20 times. On JP it is like there is not even a nO WAKE ZONE.
Joe Pool is one of several metromess lakes where this happens....cooler weather coming and it will reduce the foolish people out on the water
Posted By: Perchy Perch

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/20/17 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: gander
Joe Pool is one of several metromess lakes where this happens....cooler weather coming and it will reduce the foolish people out on the water

Yep.
Posted By: Paths

Re: I think I am done with Joe Pool for awhile - 09/20/17 02:58 AM

I go in my tube mainly during the week but occasionally the same thing happens then. It would be nice if it could be monitored once in a while.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum