Texas Fishing Forum

Slip group?

Posted By: Ash58

Slip group? - 09/14/17 01:13 PM

This might be the wrong section of the forum and I will move it if needed. I am interested in hooking up with a group for a slip on eagle mountain, lake worth, lake Weatherford or Bridgeport. Just let me know if there is a group building or one looking for another member.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Slip group? - 09/14/17 09:03 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper

Re: Slip group? - 09/14/17 09:44 PM

I would be interested in one but most of the time it is a problem because you only get one key to the gate and getting that key is problematic.
Posted By: jbritton76

Re: Slip group? - 09/15/17 12:04 AM

I would be interested... Did it on EM marina years back, was well worth it, and it is a coded gate.
I would be down to put in for sure. Even Lewiville or Grapevine.

Re: Slip group? - 10/02/17 07:30 PM

Any more on this topic? Im still interested..
Posted By: Budlitego

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 03:51 PM

I'd be interested in one on the North side of Lake Grapevine.

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 07:10 PM

same here, if you we can find more people
Posted By: yask65

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 09:25 PM

would like any info also ! lake worth ,lewisville ,pool
Posted By: Big_CatEM

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: jbritton76
I would be interested... Did it on EM marina years back, was well worth it, and it is a coded gate.
I would be down to put in for sure. Even Lewiville or Grapevine.

Did it on EM too several years ago with DaleJrFan98 and a few others at Lakeview Marina on Pedan Rd on the NE side of the lake. Once ownership changed, the new guy just booted us off with no refund after we did all the brushing out, etc.

Was pissed, but DaleJrFan98 did say the owner there will rent out slips, but it's not a huge marina like where I'm at now at Pier 121 at Lewisville.

Good luck!
Posted By: Big_CatEM

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 10:46 PM

Oh, and our gate wasn't coded at the time at Lakeview and think I even still have the standard old style key, though I haven't been out there in 3-4 years.

Re: Slip group? - 10/04/17 11:16 PM

The eagle mountain marina i pretty good size, compared to the other on em lake.
I willing to go anywhere actually, if someone needs a extra or anyone wants to join in with me.
Im ready to get after it.
Posted By: BearfootGypsie

Re: Slip group? - 10/05/17 03:14 PM

I have a good friend that lives 10 mins from EM on the east side of the lake. He was looking a month or so back for slip partners on EM, not sure of the marina. PM and I can get you his info if you are in need of another person to make it work.

Re: Slip group? - 10/06/17 12:55 AM

pm sent
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Slip group? - 10/06/17 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper
I would be interested in one but most of the time it is a problem because you only get one key to the gate and getting that key is problematic.

I'd like to get on a Ray Roberts slip myself. All keys can be copied wink
Posted By: HV Lurenut

Re: Slip group? - 10/06/17 07:12 PM

I would be interested on Flower Mound side of Grapevine or Lewisville side of Lake Lewisville.
Posted By: rbadley

Re: Slip group? - 10/07/17 07:17 PM

I'd be interested in joining a group on Eagle Mountain, Grapevine, Ray Roberts or so.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum