Texas Fishing Forum

Guide Report Ray Roberts Sep 13th

Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Guide Report Ray Roberts Sep 13th - 09/13/17 11:01 PM

Today I finally had time to work in a Ray Roberts crappie trip. Been so busy with fishing blue cats and largemouth on Lewisville lately. Really felt good to be back up there and Ray Bob did not disappoint today. I met Don and Wayne at the ramp and was greeted by 57 degrees and light winds. I knew it was gonna be a decent day. We started out fishing a brush pile and as usual the dinks bit like crazy. After the sun got up a little we hit some trees and the big fish showed up. We worked 7 or 8 trees and they both caught their new personal best crappie. Then we hit another brush pile that produced a few more keepers, bunch of dinks and another giant. Lastly we fished a bridge and added some more dinks and keepers both. They only ended up with 16 keepers but they had some great fish and 5 fish over 15" and a couple of 16" fish to boot. This is the best time to get out and catch the biggest crappie of your life. I have some openings and the fishing is just getting better and better. Go to www.ntxfishing.net or contact me at 972-342-8803 to book a trip. Please share this with any you think would live to get out and catch some fish.

Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Guide Report Ray Roberts Sep 13th - 09/14/17 12:13 AM

cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Guide Report Ray Roberts Sep 13th - 09/14/17 12:45 AM

Solid post and some solid fish. Good job. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum