Texas Fishing Forum

Pro Angler vs. ACC

Posted By: serj5150

Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 01:03 PM

Hey everybody just messin around with the whole Youtube fishing channel thing and decided to make my first video a friendly little comparison. It's my first Vid so I sound pretty dorky so take it easy on me(lol!!) and let me know what you think. Thanks. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBRLK6IheUw
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 01:44 PM

Awesome video!
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 01:53 PM

Serj5150,

I just watched your very first video.

Very nice job for your first video. thumb clap

I know it was better than any video that I have done to date.

Oh wait, I have not produced any videos. I don't even have a video camera. roflmao

I obviously need to get one someday.

Thank you very much for sharing your personal, honest, and unbiased review. fish

When it comes to rods everyone has an opinion.

There are many great rods on the market no doubt and something to fit everyone's needs and budget.

I say use whatever rod you are most confident with and whatever helps you put fish in the boat.

Pick out the equipment that best works for your needs, budget, and fishing style.

Commence to Slaying some Slabs! woot

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 02:01 PM

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Gonna try to put out some funny and informative DIY and fishing videos. Stay tune more to come!! banana
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 03:00 PM

I absolutely enjoyed the video. Every rod used had a different bend and pressure point from what I could see. That H2O suprised me. That's where I prefer the bend but it seems the tip is to fast. Again cool vid.
Posted By: blackriver

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 04:04 PM

great job! awesome video!
What was the line used for Acc and Proangler? I may just miss it if you had mentioned in the video.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 05:56 PM

Thanks guys!! Blackriver I sure didn't mention it in the video but I'm using 6 lb mono Neon tangerine from suffix and one of the other Pro Anglers is using Crappie max hi vis yellow also 6 lb test. Tommy I think I need to fish the H2O xpress a little harder just to see how good they can handle a day of fishing. rock..Man this weather has got me feelin pretty froggy today!!..lol!!!
Posted By: Harleyrockstar

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/06/17 07:38 PM

Cool video!
Posted By: Part-Timer

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 01:39 AM

Nice video and thanks for the comparison!!! If that is a Cajun 1850 center console, I have one also.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 02:28 AM

Very Kool video! On what lake did you make it on?

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 09:18 AM

Good eye Part-timer!..Man I've gone through a lot with this boat but it's still cruising along..I wish I would have had a gopro when I was rebuilding the floor but I do have a ton of good pictures I'll be putting out..
Thanks Fishbonz!! It's good ole Lewisville.
Thanks again everybody already started on my next video.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: serj5150
Good eye Part-timer!..Man I've gone through a lot with this boat but it's still cruising along..I wish I would have had a gopro when I was rebuilding the floor but I do have a ton of good pictures I'll be putting out..
Thanks Fishbonz!! It's good ole Lewisville.
Thanks again everybody already started on my next video.
serj5150 If this is your first Video it`s definately a KEEPER! Keep up the Good work captn thumb
Posted By: OFBHWG

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 06:22 PM

NICE JOB! WHAT LENGTH RODS DID YOU TEST?

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/07/17 06:55 PM

Thanks a lot Fishbonz!!..OFBHWG they were all 8 footers.
Posted By: Lazy Ike

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/08/17 04:57 AM

SIRj liked the video, a question noticed you tied to stump with p v c & ? can you tell me what you got there? thanks

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/08/17 09:06 AM

Thanks Lazy Ike!!...it's a type of choking stick I made for stumps and timber..I'll be doing a video on that in the near future.
Posted By: dfd51

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 01:29 AM

I was curious. How thick is the 10' ACC stick at the base. I have a rod I ordered that I was gonna use for crappie but the first foot or so of the rod is really large. It is a great catfish pole but it gets a little heavy jigging for crappie all day. If that is a 10 footer in the video, it looks to be a smaller diameter at the base. Thanks for any input.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 01:51 AM

All the rods in the video are 8footers..Yes they are thin rods made for crappie.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 02:16 AM

Dfd51,

Thumper Elite Outfitters by Lake Lavon and The Minnow Bucket down by Lake Fork should have some 10 Footers in stock if you would like to actually hold one in your hand.
Posted By: dfd51

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 02:21 AM

I will do that. Thanks.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: HOGON
Dfd51,

Thumper Elite Outfitters by Lake Lavon and The Minnow Bucket down by Lake Fork should have some 10 Footers in stock if you would like to actually hold one in your hand.
Do they have 8 fters??

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 06:02 PM

Last I talked to Tommy Ezell they do have some 8 footers.

Not sure about The Minnow Bucket.

I know Andy the owner of ACC sent all the 8 Footers he had to the Dealers.

If you are wanting an 8 Footer for the time being you will need to find a dealer that has some left in stock.
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 07:18 PM

Have two 8' left as of this morning. My partner Richie handles the ACC and GRods accounts.

Re: Pro Angler vs. ACC - 09/11/17 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Tommy Ezell
Have two 8' left as of this morning. My partner Richie handles the ACC and GRods accounts.
PM sent!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum