Texas Fishing Forum

Lip Ripper Baits

Posted By: Lip Ripper Baits

Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 04:00 PM

Here's a Grand Opening special for y'all! We are excited for you to try our baits so we decided to do some promo packs so you can see what our product is all about. From today until September 4th we are offering the LRB Skinny Minnie and the LRB Slimboy pack of 12 assorted colors for only $3.00 each plus shipping. You can also get the LRB Frubby pack of 5 assorted colors for $3.00 plus shipping. Give us a call at 940-231-0635 or email your order to Lipripperbaits@gmail.com.
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 04:06 PM

Pics????

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 04:25 PM

[url=http://www.lipripperbaits.com] You can see pics of our current products. Too many pictures to list here.
Posted By: Downwind Guide Service

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 04:28 PM

These Baits are awesome! We have done some serious testing and without fail, they have stood up to our standards 100% here at Downwind Guide Service. We don't put our name on a product that we don't stand behind. They are very durable and can withstand the punishment we put these baits through. Looking forward to ripping many more lips with these Baits. Thanks agin Lip Ripper Baits.

Tight Lines,
Downwind Guide Service
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: REDGUN
Pics????

I tested some of these baits last Thursday and can say I was quite impressed with them. They are extremely durable without being too hard or soft. The colors are some of the most vibrant I have seen and the color combos are what the fishermen as well as the fish will like. I used the garlic scent and it was pleasing (not overpowering and a slick mess) yet effective. I really like the durability and the styles that they are producing and plan on using them every chance I get.

I'm sure they will post more pictures of these awesome baits but wanted to throw this pic up. Mark - look hard at the jig head.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 05:55 PM

Thank you Ron for the great feedback! Those custom colors you ordered are in production right now and will be ready by the weekend when we're back in Texas!

Tight Lines,
Kimberly
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 07:21 PM

They gotta work great if Ron can catch fish with em!!! roflmao

Slew peep

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
They gotta work great if Ron can catch fish with em!!! roflmao

Slew peep

de clap

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro

I'm sure they will post more pictures of these awesome baits but wanted to throw this pic up. Mark - look hard at the jig head.

Is that one of mine??? I don't remember you getting any of those?? hmmm
Posted By: MAK747

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 09:33 PM

Baits look nice. Just to clarify, I can order a Slimboy 12 piece sampler pack for $3.00 but shipping is $6.95? If I order multiple packs is shipping combined?
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 09:50 PM

Do you do custom colors? can you do black emerald shiner ?

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 09:55 PM

can you do this color too?

Posted By: zig-zag

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 10:07 PM

wopics

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 10:36 PM

Yes, your entire order shipping would be $6.95. If you place an order of $50 or more your shipping is free. If you order only 1 promo pack, I'll pick up the shipping on just 1 for you.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 10:40 PM

Yes Sir, custom colors take a bit longer but we can get as close as possible. Have you checked out the moss shad? I've also got another color not yet released close to the 2nd one you're asking for. Custom colors have a 5 bag minimum order. We'd love to give it a shot. If you can text a pic of both colors we can try. 940-231-0635.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 10:41 PM

I posted my website so y'all could see pics. I have too many pics to post here. I'd be happy to send some directly to you if you'd like.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/28/17 11:00 PM

This is my first order in process of being filled. If you'd like some individual pics I'd be happy to send them directly to you. There's too many to crowd the post with. You can also check out the website www.lipripperbaits.com
Posted By: Downwind Guide Service

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 03:11 AM

fish

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: REDGUN

Is that one of mine??? I don't remember you getting any of those?? hmmm

Yep Mark, it's yours. I bought a bunch from you in the BPS parking lot along with some other heads.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 04:43 PM

I have updated the website to reflect Free shipping on orders of $50 or more as well as buy 10 packs and receive 1 for free. Thank you to those who have checked us out and to those who have ordered already. I'd also like to clarify "Custom Colors"...we by no means will "copy" someone else's color. We want to create a unique product for you. Granted, there will be times that a color will look similar, but it will never be the same. We have the utmost respect for all other bait makers out there and want to keep it that way.

Don't forget, promo packs of assorted colors are available for $3.00 each. If you order just 1 pack, the shipping is $1.00.

Tight Lines,
Kimberly

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieQueen2017
I have updated the website to reflect Free shipping on orders of $50 or more as well as buy 10 packs and receive 1 for free. Thank you to those who have checked us out and to those who have ordered already. I'd also like to clarify "Custom Colors"...we by no means will "copy" someone else's color. We want to create a unique product for you. Granted, there will be times that a color will look similar, but it will never be the same. We have the utmost respect for all other bait makers out there and want to keep it that way.

Don't forget, promo packs of assorted colors are available for $3.00 each. If you order just 1 pack, the shipping is $1.00.

Tight Lines,
Kimberly

so copying a mold design is no problem, but copying colors is the line in the sand??
Just trying to understand this ethical standpoint.. ??? Nobody " owns" colors, and some colors and color combos clearly work better than others, so why would you copy a mold, but not a color that is a known producer ? I guess im confused abt how respect works nowadays?

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post
Nobody " owns" colors, and some colors and color combos clearly work better than others

+1

When you get a chart/white "Frubby" on your website, I will be placing an order. thumb

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 10:43 PM

It's in the development stages now!

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieQueen2017
It's in the development stages now!

I saw the white body/chart legs "coming soon".

I am interested in a full length 2 tone, just like the other Frubby baits you have listed.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 10:49 PM

leanin post, nobody copied a mold so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. If you are making the insinuation regarding our Skinny Minnie, then let me please clarify that the particular style of that mold is Commercially available. If you'd kindly visit www.basstackle.com and look for the stinger mold you will find the exact mold that we purchased. As far as custom designs are concerned, we are in the process of having molds made that are unique to Lip Ripper Baits but every company has to get a start somewhere. We know that body style works which is why we have developed our own colors and formula in it. I hope this helps explain that there really is a clear line...

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 08/29/17 10:52 PM

We can definitely do it! If you have a preference of light or dark chartreuse let me know.

Re: Lip Ripper Baits - 09/02/17 01:37 PM

Tested some new colors yesterday and were very successful!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum