Texas Fishing Forum

Who makes this bait?

Posted By: Gildner7

Who makes this bait? - 08/15/17 10:30 PM

My daughter got this bait at a free handout at CAT contest a few years back. Started using them this year and it has been working well!!! Of course I took it out of the package and threw it away.

It is 1.75" long. Any help appreciated.

Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Who makes this bait? - 08/15/17 10:42 PM

www.crazyanglertackle.com. I think it is called the little rascal or something like that
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Who makes this bait? - 08/16/17 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
www.crazyanglertackle.com. I think it is called the little rascal or something like that

This ^^ It is called the lil rascal. Good size bait for those finicky summer crappie.
Posted By: erittmueller

Re: Who makes this bait? - 08/16/17 09:28 PM

Southern Pro also has some really good small jigs that work very very very good for summer crappie. Small works because in the summer fish are feeding on all the swarms of the young of the year baitfish.

Eric
Posted By: Gildner7

Re: Who makes this bait? - 08/17/17 02:15 AM

Thanks! I thought it might be Crazyangler but the website didn't have picture. I have been fishing the up in Minnesota this summer on the river, and fish will only hit that color for some reason.
Posted By: Crazy Angler

Re: Who makes this bait? - 08/20/17 06:21 PM

It's a little rascal in TF 3 color it's a killer color on Eufaula in Ok as well.Hot June bug was the ticket 1hr before dark in 12 foot of water at the CAT tourney Saturday evening.
Thank you for choosing our products
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum