Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT

Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT - 08/05/17 06:43 PM

Sorry it's been a bit to post a report! I just got done with my 12th trip in 8 days. The cooler weather has had them biting well all week! Been catching the majority of my keepers in 12-20ft of water on minnows tipped on a jig head. Now, believe it or not, I've actually caught a lot of fish this week on a straight jig. Stumpbugs were my bait of choice. But mostly minnows. Water temps dropped from 84-90 to 80-84 as of this morning. Fish are healthy and hungry. All fish were caught on timber. Going into this week I have Monday half day and working mans available. Tuesday half day and working mans available. Thursday working mans and that's all. The fishing really has been very good. If you want to go just message or call or text me! Also, any questions you might have for me ask away!
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT - 08/06/17 01:49 AM

Great job as always!
Posted By: crope1

Re: Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT - 08/06/17 02:50 PM

wtg Cody!
Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper

Re: Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT - 08/07/17 10:30 AM

I have been working further up the timbers each time I go and am starting to find some fish. Got into a 5lb large mouth Sat that was fun on a crappie pole.... Catching about 1 good fish to every 10 small ones now.
Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Re: Ray Roberts This Week- Cool but HOT - 08/09/17 12:00 PM

I just had this evening come available. If anyone wants to go on a working mans trip for $125 2 people. I'll clean them as well!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum