Texas Fishing Forum

Back to School Guide Special

Posted By: Laner

Back to School Guide Special - 07/25/17 04:32 PM

Need a last minute vacation with the kiddos? From now until the end of August, Ft. Worth Fishing is running a back to school special that allows all kids 17 and under to join in on the fun for free with the purchase of a trip for two or more adults. For example, if two dads book a trip, their kids get to join in on the fun for free. I run a 2016 24ft Blue Wave so there's plenty of room for everybody.

In regards to the bite, last Monday we cleaned 70 white bass, Wednesday we cleaned 75 white bass and Friday we cleaned 61 crappie. As always,these trips are guaranteed and I provide everything needed to be successful. I am happy to talk fishing at 817-266-9811 or through our website at www.ftworthfishing.com.

Thank you very much, TFF!
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/25/17 05:28 PM

AWESOME DEAL!!!
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/25/17 06:19 PM

That is a heck of a deal! You, sir, are a good man!
Posted By: Ricky87

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/26/17 12:21 AM

Super great deal lane people should be jumping on this deal.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/26/17 01:21 AM

Laner,

You are such a class act my good buddy!
What a positive contributor you are to the North Texas Fishing Community.

Proud to have you as friend. thumb

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/27/17 01:53 PM

It's my pleasure guys. I'm a little surprised nobody has taken me up on this offer. The crappie are biting quite well.
Posted By: TC59

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/27/17 06:41 PM

You must be really working Hard Lane. I passed your truck Wednesday morning around 1:30 near Weatherford on 20. I was coming home from some night work.

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/27/17 11:45 PM

Tuesday nights are my pool night. We kept running the table so I couldn't leave. I have to play every once in awhile smile
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/28/17 12:14 AM

I am currently not in school but, if you want to meet me in the morning I will let you school me on how to catch a few 2 pounders. Haven't been in a while but, I know how to find them, I just need your skills on how to catch them.

I know it's a long haul for ya and short notice, let me know. I need schooling !

Re: Back to School Guide Special - 07/28/17 02:04 AM

Kirk you know I would be all over that if I could. I am running a seminar for a gentleman who wants to learn how to find fish on Lewisville. To me, this is more valuable than just booking a fishing trip. I will be driving by Sulfur Springs tomorrow around 1 as I head to the duck lease. If you run out of minnows, holler at me and I will drop some off smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum