Texas Fishing Forum

Jerry's Jigs - product review

Posted By: SlabbedSilly

Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/20/16 11:17 PM

Game recognizes game!!!
Those of us that have purchased any of Jerry's Jigs (Jerry Taylor) have already known for a couple of years, but the nation is getting educated on his product as well. The following is a link to a product review of these quality products provided by Smokey Mountain Fishin.

Smokey Mountain Fishin

Jerry has worked really hard getting his business off the ground, and it appears that this has not gone unnoticed. Please take a moment to congratulate a fellow TFFer and all around stand up guy!

Congrats to Jerry - big things coming!

Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/20/16 11:26 PM

Awesome!
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/20/16 11:43 PM

thumb
Posted By: texsam

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 12:56 AM

good looking < high quality< fair price. what else could you ask for. they catch fish.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 02:30 AM

clap

well deserved.
Posted By: Cowboytex

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 02:35 AM

Awesome! WTG Jerry!
Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 02:43 AM

Outstanding jigs! Second to none. cheers
Posted By: 1/32oz

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 05:28 AM

looks good!
Posted By: Mac817

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 12:05 PM

Congrats Jerry!
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 12:55 PM

Congrats Jerry
Keep pushing out the good products.
Proud of your progress.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 02:30 PM

Great jigs Jerry!!!!!!
Posted By: PKfishin

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 02:31 PM

Jerry' Taylors jigs are great! I caught more PK crappie this year on them than ever before on any bait. I questioned that gold head but it works very well. The material he uses for the body has a chartreuse flash that is very like the color a threadfin shad gives off.

The only problem with Jerry's jigs is there's one Jerry. He just needs to stop wasting time sleeping and make more jigs.
Posted By: Sandwich Maker

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/21/16 08:48 PM

Great deal. Congrats Jerry.

thumb thumb
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Jerry's Jigs - product review - 06/29/16 04:09 PM

I genuinely appreciate the post, Chris. As for the nice words and support from everyone who commented on this thread, I can't say "thanks" enough.

When Smoky Mountain Fishin contacted me about reviewing my jigs, I had no clue about the size of their fanbase (20k+ followers on Instagram alone) and sure had no clue they'd review my jigs so in-depth. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to have a reputable review panel scrutinize my jigs and cannot commend SMF enough. We conducted no interviews, no questions about my company or product, etc.... they did the background work/research on their own. Talk about an impressive group of anglers and review board, I highly suggest everyone check out Smoky Mountain Fishin ...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum