Texas Fishing Forum

Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen

Posted By: leanin post

Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 07:22 PM

quite expensive at close to 8 bucks but I had to get it, the crappie eat minnows likely as much or more than shad so it should work.

http://bobbygarlandcrappie.com/moglo-slab-jam.htm
Posted By: Demfishes

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 07:40 PM

I have a bottle and tried it on sunday.. it seemed to make a difference. I caught six and another guy caught one or two
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:07 PM

There you go rotten post that will sure Nuff up your game.Darrell

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:15 PM

might be the skunk snuffer for sho.
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:19 PM

Come help me catch some fish on Stone.Darrell

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: TheMachine
I have a bottle and tried it on sunday.. it seemed to make a difference. I caught six and another guy caught one or two

did u buy yours at Academy?

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: dwmoore

I might have to do that, I think you might can use a refresher course. ha

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/03/15 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post
Originally Posted By: dwmoore

I might have to do that, I think you might can use a refresher course. ha

besides they done run me off all my lakes, haha
Posted By: Demfishes

Re: Plenty of Shad flavored scents but this is the first Minnow scent ive seen - 03/04/15 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: leanin post
Originally Posted By: TheMachine

did u buy yours at Academy?

No sir. I bought mine at bass pro shops when I saw it first came out.. they are usually the first to get something new like that in stock.. academy is much closer but they are slower in getting new products in
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum