Texas Fishing Forum

Prayer Needed...

Posted By: smove

Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 10:08 PM

All,

Let me start out saying that God IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

I'm asking that you guys/gals say a prayer for my sister and her grandson (just turned 2yrs old last month). She just found out that he has a tumor on his brain that's a lil bigger than the size of a quarter. The funny thing is how they found it. God works in mysterious ways. He was playing around with his older brother and fell and bumped his head and got a sugar plum. Well, with boys we tell them to shake it off and keep playing, and he did just that. The next day the knot was twice the size. So they decided to take him in to the doctor. Doctor says everything's okay. Well, the very next day the swelling goes into his face, so then they take him to the emergency room. The doctor says, well it's nothing but a bruise he'll be fine, but let us do an MRI just to make sure. They finish the MRI and return to discuss the results. The doctor asks "why exactly did you bring him in today" and my sister responds "because the knot on his forehead was getting bigger & bigger. Doctor says "well that knot on his forehead may as well SAVED this lil fellow's life because we see a tumor on the back of his brain and without you coming in today you have never known it until it was too late. That's God!!!

So, after more testing was done the doctors found out that the tumor was cancerous. They operated and removed almost everything except some small specs (cant be seen with the naked eye). He now has to undergo chemo and some other treatments. They want to try to remove the specs and I think there's only one machine that can do that and it's in Jacksonville, FL.

So, I'm just asking that you say a prayer for them.

Thanks
Chris J
God Bless..
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 10:36 PM

God does definitely work in our lives. Praying for spiritual strength and comfort for the family and healing for the boy.
Posted By: markchat

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 10:36 PM

Prayers for all! Thats one heck of a story.
Posted By: CNewton1372

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 11:12 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: keyboard

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 11:14 PM

Hate to hear it when kids have to go thru this. Been there and done that. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 11:21 PM

Prayers Sent
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/16/15 11:28 PM

Prayers sent from the house of Jigum Jigs
Bev & Matt
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 12:09 AM

Prayers sent for the little guy!
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 12:13 AM

They will be in my prayers
Posted By: 1FishinFool

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 12:57 AM

I too was blindsided by a brain tumor that happened to be cancer. God will look out for you as well!
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 12:59 AM

My prayers are added.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 01:03 AM

Prayers sent for your sister,her grandson,friends,and family!The Lord Jesus Christ has full control! angel2
Posted By: crappiecat1

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 02:01 AM

God is good. My prayers already sent.
Posted By: Rook1436

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 02:23 AM

Prayers sent. God loves the children!!!
Posted By: Jay In Somerville

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 02:30 AM

Sending prayers & warm thoughts yalls way.
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 02:42 AM

God is good.
Posted By: Crappie Bait

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:48 AM

Bless his heart, May God's healing hand be at work on him, prayers from Oklahoma
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:56 AM

Prayers for the little guy
Posted By: monster crappie

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:57 AM

May the peace of God be upon your house in these troubling times. The courage strength and positive attitude these youngsters show is proof of God's work here on earth. I am currently working with a family in the Waco area whose four-year-old Kaylie Laine must get to New York for her fourth brain surgery. On February 28 we are having a fundraiser for her. If I can assist your family in any way please contact me at 254-722-2931 Greg Culverhouse aka Ck.

www.TheCrappieKing.com
Posted By: crope1

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 04:06 AM

prayers for the family and the doctors involved....
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 04:22 AM

Praying for a successful and speedy recovery. Praying for everyone involved !!!
Posted By: Chatterbait

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 10:35 AM

Just saw this. Offered a prayer as well.
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 11:01 AM

I hope that all involved remain strong and look to the one that drives us
god sure works in mysterious ways
Posted By: smove

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:03 PM

Thanks CK and thanks to all that sent a prayer. You guys just don't know how much this really means to me. Here on the forum, we really are family...

Originally Posted By: monster crappie
May the peace of God be upon your house in these troubling times. The courage strength and positive attitude these youngsters show is proof of God's work here on earth. I am currently working with a family in the Waco area whose four-year-old Kaylie Laine must get to New York for her fourth brain surgery. On February 28 we are having a fundraiser for her. If I can assist your family in any way please contact me at 254-722-2931 Greg Culverhouse aka Ck.

www.TheCrappieKing.com

Posted By: CanadiYak

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:13 PM

prayers sent for the little guy and your sister God is great stay strong angel
Posted By: D. Mac

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:17 PM

Sending Prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:28 PM

One up!!!!
Posted By: pepop

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 03:44 PM

Chris, you have a battalion of Prayer Warriors asking for healing & strength for your grand nephew & sister. My prayers have been added to them.
Posted By: hub_cap

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 04:27 PM

Awesome testimony... Prayers sent
Posted By: Slabrador Retriever

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 06:31 PM

certainly praying for the little fellow
Posted By: LetgoFishing

Re: Prayer Needed... - 02/17/15 10:25 PM

Prayer sent!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum