Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Arlington Today

Posted By: Stucky76

Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 12:44 AM

Me and T. Dub had a few hours this morning to fish so we decided to stay local and fish LA. Fished from around 8 till 12 and caught 30 and kept 15. The BIG fish were hungry today and we caught some hogs. We fished brush piles in 11 to 26 FOW. Beautiful day to be on the water.

Small fish in the cooler was 11 inches

Thanks Dub! Had a blast.
Posted By: Dutch1947

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 12:47 AM

Very Very nice cooler of fish right there. Great job!!!
Posted By: sbump26

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 01:40 AM

Dangit, I was at LA from 8-12 and only managed one lousy fish. Docks, brush piles couldn't find them.
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 02:24 AM

Nice catch

CW
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Stucky76
Me and T. Dub had a few hours this morning to fish so we decided to stay local and fish LA. Fished from around 8 till 12 and caught 30 and kept 15. The BIG fish were hungry today and we caught some hogs. We fished brush piles in 11 to 26 FOW. Beautiful day to be on the water.

Small fish in the cooler was 11 inches

Thanks Dub! Had a blast.

Hmmm, seems you are looking for some ugly hat honors...Bobcat...think this hat is ugly enough to qualify???...I'm thinking its kinda new looking....needs some under the back seat of the truck time...
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 02:55 AM

Good job Stucky and TDub! Pretty fish. Dale that is about as ugly a hat as you will ever see on Mr. GQ. That is close enough for entry into the club by exception.
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 02:56 AM

You girls done goooood.Hittin Palestine in the morn.I needs me some 2 lbers.Darrell
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: dwmoore
You girls done goooood.Hittin Palestine in the morn.I needs me some 2 lbers.Darrell
Sic 'em DW!
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 03:35 AM

lookin good right there thumb
KABOOM
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 04:43 AM

Nice fish! cheers
Posted By: Sac-lait-Pat

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 10:49 AM

Those are some nice fish. Arlington is a nice lake excellent ramp good parking , clean facility and plenty of excellent crappie action . Thanks for posting a picture is worth a thousand words.
Posted By: crappieking95

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 03:57 PM

Nice going Stucky!

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Good job Stucky and TDub! Pretty fish. Dale that is about as ugly a hat as you will ever see on Mr. GQ. That is close enough for entry into the club by exception.

rolfmao

Thanks Bobby! I'm glad I was able to renew my membership. I'm a big fan of the ugly hat.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1

Ok, then...Stucky you heard it from one of the senior Ugly Hat Club members (and a lifetime club officer), so congrats on the Ugly hat thing...welcome to the Club!!!

Bobcat, I got a few old one's I re-discovered the other day and they have never been on camera...LOL, may make Tbox hide his head in shame...(probably not)...but I'm pretty sure I got Ketchn's most recent Ugly Hat submission beat...
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/02/14 04:21 PM

38!

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/03/14 12:46 AM

Man Im glad Stucky and Dub werent with me today .We caught small fish only 10 over 2lbs no 3 lbers kinda of a let down we will do better next time.Darrell

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/03/14 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: dwmoore
Man Im glad Stucky and Dub werent with me today .We caught small fish only 10 over 2lbs no 3 lbers kinda of a let down we will do better next time.Darrell

Pictures or it never happened.

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/03/14 01:21 AM

Oh I got pics cause I knew I just knew you was gonna dought me.Its gonna cost ya to see these mammas.Darrell
Posted By: megabucks461

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/03/14 01:33 AM

Looks like time well spent. Congrats on the morning bounty. Seems like lots of big fish finding there way to the freezer this week.
Posted By: MikeMan

Re: Lake Arlington Today - 06/03/14 01:37 AM

LA does have some hidden suprises! Great mess! fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum