Texas Fishing Forum

if you did not get to go today

Posted By: lookingfor25

if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 03:47 AM

Well me and crope1 met up headin' south! Got to our chosen lake of the day! The wind was calm, the temperature cool! Arrival time was around 09:00! We went to spots that i was told to check. We marked fish and bait balls, not a bit one, not even a lick. I was gifted with a new rod today as well but it did not get any slime on it i paired it with a microspinn reel, a phluger! That rig is sweet, SWEET I tell ya. We fished till almost 16:00! All, in all, it was a fun trip. Zero fish were harmed in the making of this fish story!
Posted By: crapicat

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 11:22 AM

Dang it...stop it...you MEAN Crope 1 got that skunk scent on his boat? My suggestion would be that you got there too late and/or left too early....oh well, NM has a habit of doing that to folks. FYI, at least you found some...evidently, they were FULL...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEHMAN.... balloons rock
Posted By: OkieBob

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 11:22 AM

Layman, it's tough all over right now. LOP seems to be the best choice.
I'm bettin you and Ronny had a good time regardless?
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 11:37 AM

Dagit-Dal-Day (My little brothers curse word he invented when he was young to use to keep from getting in trouble rolfmao)
At least ya'll got out. I wanted to, but was not able bang
The lake was CALM which made it even worse realmad flame
Keep at it!!!
Another bad cold snap headed this way!
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 12:42 PM

I wish ya would a called me .... bang
west was a good bite .... thumb
except for me rolfmao

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 04:08 PM

Yes sir Mr okiebob was a fun trip

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 04:09 PM

Thank you crapicat
Posted By: crope1

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 10:58 PM

had a great day! its just a matter of time when the dadblasted skunk disappears....lol! hope i spelled it correctly....
Posted By: crapicat

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: crope1
had a great day! its just a matter of time when the dadblasted skunk disappears....lol! hope i spelled it correctly....

If I can get on NM in a couple of weeks and find some hungry crappie, I will let you know...maybe LF25 will still be ailing (he HATES that skunk smell) and wanting a rematch, as well!
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/20/14 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat

If I can get on NM in a couple of weeks and find some hungry crappie, I will let you know...maybe LF25 will still be ailing (he HATES that skunk smell) and wanting a rematch, as well!

maybe a drive mister crapicat.....have him git to your place ...
you git to my place ....then we git to THE place ....
just saying .... woot
Posted By: crope1

Re: if you did not get to go today - 01/21/14 10:17 AM

thx in advance.
Originally Posted By: crapicat

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum