Texas Fishing Forum

With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest.

Posted By: stubby77

With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 12:23 AM

My son and a good friend caught a nice mess of catfish. Our granddaughter also had to get in one of the pictures.

Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:01 AM

Nasty Nasty and more nasty! barf

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Don't talk about my people that way,those are good eating you need to come over and I'll cook some you will want to slap your ma ma lol llo

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:18 AM

Every time I ever ate Catfish it had a whang to it or tasted like mud. barf

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:21 AM

Every time I ever ate Catfish it had a whang to it or tasted like mud. barf
I WILL GUARANTEE IT WILL NOT TASTE BAD NO MUD TASTE IN MINE I CUT ALL THAT OUT.NOTHING BUT WHITE MEAT.
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:27 AM

"Cheesing" way to go Stubby! I caught 3 keepers today at CC. I suck.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 02:14 AM

Stubby what is your PB crappie on Fork, thanks

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Stucky76
"Cheesing" way to go Stubby! I caught 3 keepers today at CC. I suck.
Why yes.... yes you do. rolfmao

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post
Stubby what is your PB crappie on Fork, thanks
three pounds on the. Button last Feb.
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: With the holiday, I am a little behind in posting pictures. The ones I just posted were from Thanksgiving Day. The next day we decided to give the crappie a rest. - 12/01/13 02:08 PM

nice cats there brother .....
we ketched them when we visited fork as well ...
KABOOM
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum