Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Arlington

Posted By: Rick Florez

Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 04:44 AM

anyone fish lake arlington any crappie???
Posted By: SlabHappy

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 05:16 AM

I have heard it's a decent crappie lake. I fished it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but didn't do any good. It was windy and my TM wasn't working properly. If you find out anything, let me know, or we could go fish it together some weekend?
Posted By: crope1

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 06:58 AM

welcome to the forum! wish u the best of luck!
Originally Posted By: Rick Florez
anyone fish lake arlington any crappie???
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 07:14 AM

welcome
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 12:16 PM

welcome Lots of folks fish there on here. Surely one of them will chime in here in a bit.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 12:38 PM

welcome to TFF !!!!
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/28/13 01:31 PM

welcome to the tff ......
several folks here fish Arlington .....
someone will surely send you a pm ....
best of luck to ya
Posted By: Rick Florez

Re: Lake Arlington - 11/29/13 05:18 AM

Thank you everyone! You really make us newbies feel welcome. I'll be on here alot. I really like this site, best information I have found yet. I'm new to the Crappie world and love feeling that thump!!! slabhappy I would like to go sometime always up to learn new tricks. Let me know when your ready
Posted By: Flipp

Re: Lake Arlington - 12/01/13 06:02 PM

Here ya go
Stay on the north end of the lake, you'll need some electronics for this lake for it's a pile's only lake, this year with a low lake level condition the docks are out of water, but the lake has about 20 piles that produce.
Current on the lake changes due to it being a power plant lake, it can get a little "freaky" when the plant is running. The wind can be blowing you one way and the current will be pushing you the other. Summer time this lake gets HOT! Kinda like precooked fish?
Posted By: SlabHappy

Re: Lake Arlington - 12/01/13 06:08 PM

Does the power plant run very often? I went out there a couple of times, but didn't catch anything. wind was blowing and the TM wasn't working. Would like to go out and find some of the BP. Just fished around the wall and the fence for the PP.
Posted By: Flipp

Re: Lake Arlington - 12/01/13 06:18 PM

Hit or miss
You can tell this time of the year if ya see steam coming out of it and you can see it from miles away
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum