Texas Fishing Forum

I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs.

Posted By: stubby77

I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 12:41 AM

She picked out some pretty good color combinations. I hope they work. I am trying to teach her how to do these so I don't have to do them. Then, I can just fish. However, she seems to just want to play with the feathers!!

Posted By: SlabHappy

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 01:08 AM

Good looking combos. My 4 yr old always wants to help me tie. Everything we end up with is pink, and she loves to play with the flashing, playing like it's doll hair. She also HAS to turn the vise while I am winding the body. They are great!
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 01:20 AM

Good stuff there. My 6&9yo love to tie. Good looking jigs
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 01:22 AM

That's awesome man!
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 01:37 AM

Granddaughters are special Stubby. I have 4. They all stole my heart. She's a pretty girl.
Posted By: G3bassbarge

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 01:47 AM

She's a natural!!
Posted By: leanin post

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:58 AM

what a cute little kid. 'what color feathers and chenelle is that in the second from the top pic on the top left, the rust colored ones.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 07:07 AM

Simply priceless! It just don't get any better. fish
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:02 PM

Nice to have some good help when tying and looks like she did well. Congrats!
Posted By: lookingfor25

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:06 PM

Verry cool stubby
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:11 PM

SWEET!
Teach her well, I may need some help in my later years...
Jigum

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Matthew Carroll
SWEET!
Teach her well, I may need some help in my later years...
Jigum
will help anytime
Posted By: CCTX

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 02:19 PM

Looks great! Good job. thumb
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 03:25 PM

very cool sir .....
it may be her thing as she grows up ...
especially since her grandpa showed her the how to ...
KABOOM !
Posted By: setexfisher

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 03:50 PM

Beautiful granddaughter, good looking jigs and what view from your tying station.
tough life LOL.
Posted By: crope1

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 04:09 PM

memories being made.
Posted By: pepop

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 06:12 PM

Fantastic Stubby! thumb
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 07:59 PM

That is the perfect Grandpa !!!!! Like the jigs too.

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: setexfisher
Beautiful granddaughter, good looking jigs and what view from your tying station.
tough life LOL.
Somebody got to suffer for the rest of u lol lol.

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/24/13 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post
what a cute little kid. 'what color feathers and chenelle is that in the second from the top pic on the top left, the rust colored ones.
then color is rustorange the feathers are orange bare feather basspro I think ,I had them around for a while ,I'll let everybody know if they work.
Posted By: Marine 2/3

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/25/13 10:14 AM

Very Cool !!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/25/13 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Simply priceless! It just don't get any better. fish

Yes Sir!
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/25/13 01:50 PM

Great stuff!!!! & Quality time!
Nice looking jigs!
Posted By: kaboboom

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/26/13 02:25 PM

Get her to put some dark red nail polish on those jig heads. It is a skill she will need later in life anyway.

Re: I brought our granddaughter down to help me tie some new jigs. - 11/26/13 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kaboboom
Get her to put some dark red nail polish on those jig heads. It is a skill she will need later in life anyway.
Thanks Mark please don't rush it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum