Texas Fishing Forum

Guide on RR??? New thought?

Posted By: CBFisher

Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 05:25 PM

I wonder if a guide on RR would be willing to take me out on my boat? I have a 22' pontoon. Set up for fishing. Id like to do this to learn my electronics and the best way to find crappie. I dont know maybe im crazy..... Thoughts?
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 05:54 PM

Do you have a good GPS? If so go online and get the US Army Core of Engineer way points to all of the brush piles on that lake. Put em in your GPS. Then learn how to use the GPS to go find them.

If you don't have a GPS I don't think the guide is going to be willing to take you.

You might try Jim Walling 940-391-5534 he still crappie guides up there.

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 05:59 PM

What web site? Cant seem to find one with GPS Cords...
Posted By: Laner

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 09:46 PM

Need to give Cody Standerfer (fishnfarmer on TFF) a call or send him PM. He knows exactly what he's doing on Ray Roberts.

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 09:54 PM

thanks! just left him a message. Also got a little help from Ernest Paty. Cant wait to hit some cords....
Posted By: crappie-quest

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 09/30/13 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Guide Lane Palmer
Need to give Cody Standerfer (fishnfarmer on TFF) a call or send him PM. He knows exactly what he's doing on Ray Roberts.

+1
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 10/01/13 12:40 AM

Cody will teach you the tricks of the trade when jig fishing. He also can flat out find fish and is willing to help others learn how, where and why.

Cody is a good un.
Posted By: Guide Chuck Rollins

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 10/01/13 12:54 AM

Cody is looking forward to taking you out. We appreciate the opportunity to show you the lake and catch some crappie. Thanks again for contacting BigCrappie.com to book your Ray Roberts fishing trip.

Anyone wanting to book on Ray Roberts please call 903-288-5798 to reserve your trip.
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 10/01/13 12:58 AM

You will have a great time with Cody. He can flat out catch fish. Have fun on your trip.

CW
Posted By: fishin_farmer

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 10/01/13 01:52 AM

Thanks guys!! We are scheduled to go out Sunday morning.

Re: Guide on RR??? New thought? - 10/01/13 02:15 AM

Looking forward to a day in the classroom!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum