Texas Fishing Forum

BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!!

Posted By: BigCountry'sDetailService

BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 03:37 PM

Yesterday afternoon Cliff took Haley and I out on Ray Roberts Lake to catch a few crappie. We brought home 14 of em', but we caught way more than that! Even with the heavy winds and chilly weather, Cliff still managed to get us on the fish!

We had an awesome time and enjoyed gettin to catch them crappie! Haley says she loved it and cant wait to go again! banana Shes a true fisher! She got herself unstuck more times than I did. Also had quite a few laughs about me trying to catch the last minnow in the bucket, darn thing was determined to stay in the bucket!! rolfmao As Cliff said, "Well Matt, shes a good one, she can catch your fish, get you unstuck, and catch the last minnow... only one thing missing, can she clean them?" thumb Its nice to have women like Haley that love to go fishing, and isnt afraid to touch em! woot

Thanks again Cliff!

here are a few photos!

Posted By: Stucky76

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 03:42 PM

Cliff is the man. No doubt about that! Looks like y'all had fun. Congrats on the fish!

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 03:46 PM

Thank ya sir! now its off to work for me! on a side not, man Haley sure is pretty with a fishing pole in her hands!!!
Posted By: TxJole

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 03:50 PM

Man it must have been a rough day of combat fishin judging by the holes in her britches.
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 03:51 PM

Looks like it was a great time so congrats on your fun and catching crappie!

Skip

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: TxJole
Man it must have been a rough day of combat fishin judging by the holes in her britches.

Lol!
Posted By: Dixie's Slabs

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 05:58 PM

Congrats on the catch!
Posted By: BigMack

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 06:13 PM

Great pics and Cliff is a great guy.
thumb
PM sent for detailing info.
hmmm
Posted By: Stinker

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 08:25 PM

I wish I were smiling like y'all instead of working right now.
Posted By: cellis

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/29/10 09:24 PM

Looks like some good-sized fish. thumb
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/30/10 12:41 AM

That's my boy! I gotta tell you. We all love Haley. She watched sports with me one time waiting on Matt to get there. He was all smiles when he got home last night. Glad you had a good time. Sure wish I ever got to go to the Grand Finale hole. But NOOOOOO...... rolfmao
Posted By: Guide: Cliff_S

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/30/10 03:35 AM

Hey Matt it was fun fishing with you two. Like i told you, You better hang on to Haley she is a keeper for sure. Don't worry about getting hung up all the time, You get that after your OLD MAN rolfmao.

Talk to ya later,
Cliff
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/30/10 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Cliff_S
Hey Matt it was fun fishing with you two. Like i told you, You better hang on to Haley she is a keeper for sure. Don't worry about getting hung up all the time, You get that after your OLD MAN rolfmao.

Talk to ya later,
Cliff
Heck you taught me that! Look at all the practice you got with the sparkplug. I made you the sparkplug technician you are today! rolfmao
Posted By: Guide: Cliff_S

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/30/10 04:11 AM

rolfmao thumb

Re: BIG shout out to Cliff Spindle!! - 10/30/10 04:19 AM

hahaha! yes she is a keeper for sure, maybe one day me and her will try things again... i believe it was just bad timing for her, Haley and I are great friends and i hope we stay that way, besides, i need a fishing partner! fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum