Texas Fishing Forum

Got a few tugs.

Posted By: leanin post

Got a few tugs. - 08/31/10 07:18 PM

I had the pleasure of fishing with Mr.Dw Moore on Waco today, there was plenty of action to keep us occupied, but we didnt find the bigger fish today, all in all It was still great fun with great company, glad to share the day with you Darrell, thanks again . cheers
Posted By: crappieking95

Re: Got a few tugs. - 08/31/10 08:04 PM

Good to hear you guys had fun!! I was stuck in the house with a bad stomach ace..
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Got a few tugs. - 08/31/10 08:59 PM

Thanks for fishing with me today .No stop action.Big fish was 15 1/4 in.Steve is great fisherman and fun to have in the boat .I wish I had one of those clicker thingeys to keep up with all caught today.Kept 21 hd made two bags of fish.I had to hobble ol bass cat she is ready to go back.Ha Great weather new friend and good fishing what more could you want? Darrell

Re: Got a few tugs. - 08/31/10 09:37 PM

Anytime brother, if it wasnt for you keeping us tight up on the productive sides of those brushpiles I wouldnt have caught squat, you made it all possible. my friend.
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Got a few tugs. - 08/31/10 09:41 PM

Sounds like a good time was had by LP and DW while I slaved away at the Salt Mine. cheers
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Got a few tugs. - 09/01/10 01:12 AM

Sounds like a great time you two, congrats! Leaning Post, I need to get the down low on D.W. to see if I am safe to fish with him. I heard he might slip his passengers some roofies....
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Got a few tugs. - 09/01/10 01:20 AM

Roofies ???? Is that a new kind of MGD?

Re: Got a few tugs. - 09/01/10 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Stucky76
Sounds like a great time you two, congrats! Leaning Post, I need to get the down low on D.W. to see if I am safe to fish with him. I heard he might slip his passengers some roofies....

What happens in Bass Cat,, Stays in Basscat!!!! eeks rolfmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum