Texas Fishing Forum

New Crappie fisherman!

Posted By: Williford

New Crappie fisherman! - 11/04/03 03:43 PM

I've been bass fishing for the last two years now on Lake Brownwood, and would like to start doing some crappie fishing with my kids. I don't know anything about crappie fishing or where to go on Lake Brownwood to do it. I hear you can load the boat if you know where and how. Any advice? Thanks.
Posted By: David Lee

Re: New Crappie fisherman! - 11/04/03 06:16 PM

Hey williford welcome to the best fishinf site in Texas. I do not fish Brownwood so I cannot help you out there. I am sure someone here can.

Re: New Crappie fisherman! - 11/04/03 07:59 PM

Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully someone can help teach me how to catch some fish.
Posted By: Crappie Chaser

Re: New Crappie fisherman! - 11/05/03 05:12 AM

Read, read, read, this is one of the best sites out there for fishing. Your in the right section, just read up on some of the past crappie talk and you can learn alot. Welcome. I know in winter, I hear that they go deep, and then will come shallow in spring.
Posted By: John Wester

Re: New Crappie fisherman! - 11/05/03 07:35 PM

williford, welcome aboard. Right below the POST REPLY is search. Click on search and enter your keyword, in this case it would be BROWNWOOD you can read the post that have already been posted in the past. Some post 2-3 years back. If that doesn't work ask for a fishing report in a post. Hope that helps and again welcome to the Worlds Largest Fishing Knowledge Base.

Re: New Crappie fisherman! - 11/06/03 04:29 PM

Thanks, that's been the best help so far.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum