Texas Fishing Forum

Typical morning task

Posted By: SLABmeSILLY

Typical morning task - 10/23/09 01:40 PM

Unlike many of the luckier guys like Mr Guy Skinner and Tim...and you know who you are....Normal people actually are heading to work....sigh... hahahha
Not only a regular job, I am heading to, but also the morning task before heading to the office on a typical morning for me-
Sealed to dry... No matter how many in quantity y'all seeing or hearing about my jigs, all is done ONE at a Time by hand...(just trying to get ready for the website with lots of good promotion for our fella TFFers coming up....

Here are 2 color combos among many...(I usually try to at least get 100 done per day until I feel that there is a decent inventory to serve...)

Posted By: BigMack

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 01:46 PM

That looks like a Crappie Birthday Cake!
thumb
Posted By: Hickory Nut

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 01:52 PM

There is only one thing certian about crappie fishing and one of your earlier posts made me think about it. You said that you would sell just one jig of a certian color if someone wanted to just try that color. That is the one color that the crappie will be all over, and when you lose it, nothing will compare to it. You gave me some jigs at the Ray Bob tournament and a green on green was killing em until one of em wrapped me around a limb and I lost it. I will be ordering once you get the web page going.
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 02:02 PM

I wish I had a job to go to.LOL Get your 30yrs in and you can go fishing everyday.100 a day is that all you tie your stackin .Really nice jigs CV .Have fun at work.He He Darrell
Posted By: SLABmeSILLY

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 02:04 PM

Thanks....Looking forward to next week...

I will try to make it as best I can....i.e.
These and along with at least 4 other color combos what I so called "Starter Jigs"...will be given away for free with purchase. One premiere jig ordered will get one of these FREE... is that ok with you guys?

Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 02:04 PM

great looking jigs slabme
Posted By: FishFinder Frank

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 02:14 PM

Those look great !!
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 04:19 PM

Nice jigs CV! I like the Halloween jig!

I hate work..lol.
Posted By: have_rod_reel_travel

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 05:48 PM

Those jigs look great.... Do you know all your color combos yet or is it jig color by request?
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 06:55 PM

Nice lookin' jigs CV. I hate work more than Stucky. I hate wind more than that.
Posted By: Seagate

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 07:17 PM

Looks good!
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 08:05 PM

Nice jigs CV! I love the color combos too!
Posted By: Fillet O' Crappie

Re: Typical morning task - 10/23/09 08:12 PM

Great work CV! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum