Texas Fishing Forum

Brian Spagnola

Posted By: g33

Brian Spagnola - 03/28/09 09:21 PM

I just wanted everyone here on the TFF to know that I have never met Brian Spagnola until today when I needed help on a car. I had just bought a new car today, and it seemed that it was really a used car (500 Miles). Miles was not the reason for me thinking it was used. It was due to the fact the the phonebook had several entries in it.

I called Brian and asked if he would run the vin number to see if the car had ever been titled before. It was not, and he let me know what the most likely scenareo was.

I really want to thank him and tell everyone that he is very much so on the up and up. Thanks again Brian.

Barry
Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: Brian Spagnola - 03/28/09 11:27 PM

Barry, glad I could help ya!!!
Posted By: SLABmeSILLY

Re: Brian Spagnola - 03/29/09 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: g33
I just wanted everyone here on the TFF to know that I have never met Brian Spagnola until today when I needed help on a car. I had just bought a new car today, and it seemed that it was really a used car (500 Miles). Miles was not the reason for me thinking it was used. It was due to the fact the the phonebook had several entries in it.

I called Brian and asked if he would run the vin number to see if the car had ever been titled before. It was not, and he let me know what the most likely scenareo was.

I really want to thank him and tell everyone that he is very much so on the up and up. Thanks again Brian.

Barry

Must admit...He is A-OK dude!!! thumb
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Brian Spagnola - 03/29/09 08:01 AM

good report, I enjoy reading things like this about our members
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: Brian Spagnola - 03/29/09 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: g33

Barry

I'll second that!!!!!! thumb
Jigum
Posted By: David Lee

Re: Brian Spagnola - 03/29/09 12:48 PM

Brian is a good guy.thumbthumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum