Texas Fishing Forum

Paul and Jerry's crappie video...

Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 08:26 PM

Is worth whatever they could possibly want for it. If it cost as much as a hundred bucks I wouldnt be dissapointed in my purchase! Good job!

Oh... And could you please make more... Maybe trolling????
Posted By: Jerry

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 08:57 PM

Thanks Brian! Trolling coming in late November.
There will be one shot on Millwood this October also for you that want to see some monster fish thumb
If you like to fish for monster Blues, wait til this winter eeks

Gonna be more I promise cheers

Maybe I will even get to fish in one of them hmmm

Posted By: MUD-DABBER

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 09:11 PM

I agree with Brian, excellent video. I don't know about getting Jerry fishing in one, Paul looks more like a movie personality. haha

Ron, Mud-Dabber
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 09:14 PM

Great video Jerry, and Paul! Its a great video jam packed with good info. Thank you, I really appreciate it! flehan
Posted By: Black Bass Blake

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 11:17 PM

Great job! Got mine today and already watched it twice. I'm thinkin bout callin in sick tomorrow and heading towards Tawakani!
Posted By: Big_CatEM

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 11:52 PM

Sounds like I need to go either on Jerry's or JayDon's site and get an order done. That's about the one area I really stink is fishing vertical in trees and which one's to choose.
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/27/08 11:57 PM

Big cat, you need to get that video. I haven't gotten mine yet but I guarantee it will be worth it. Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday, can't wait. Fishing trees is crazy. I have fished them with Cliff before and then went to the Lewisville tourney and fished them with Charles and got nothing but dinks. Charles (LEFTOUT) put us on many great looking trees in perfect depth and there was nothing there, except for dinks of course.

I found a pattern with Carl last Saturday that worked out and it was basically the same method Jerry and Paul were using and we caught fish. I can't wait to watch the video because it will give me an even better understanding on what to look for, what depth to fish and what method is working the best.

Lookin' forward to it! thumb
Posted By: WillardB

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 02:15 AM

Jerry, will you have your video at the meeting on the 8th.

Willardb

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 08:37 AM

Originally Posted By: WillardB
Jerry, will you have your video at the meeting on the 8th.

Willardb

I will bring many copies.
Posted By: Chiz

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 07:06 PM

I keep looking everyday on both Jerry's and FinnyTribe's website, but I don't see it yet. I'm in no hurry, but I'm sure anxious, LOL!!!

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 07:19 PM

Stucky,

I'm likely to order it. May have to wait until after my hunt next weekend, as funds are tight right now for that huntin' trip down to Indian Gap.

I definitely want to learn though!

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Chiz
I keep looking everyday on both Jerry's and FinnyTribe's website, but I don't see it yet. I'm in no hurry, but I'm sure anxious, LOL!!!

I met with my web designer today. It should be on our site before Monday if things go right.
I'll hook up with Jay Don next week.

Posted By: JigPullinBrad

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/28/08 10:47 PM

Great video Jerry and Paul! Excellent! Worth every penny! Brad

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Jerry

I met with my web designer today. It should be on our site before Monday if things go right.

I'll keep my eyes open Jerry, thanks. Nice boat you got coming too.
Posted By: Radtexan

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 10:29 AM

Got mine ordered yesterday.Cant wait to give it a watch !!

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 10:39 AM

Got mine yesterday and can't wait to watch it tonight! Jerry, I will send out a check to you today or tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Posted By: JayDon

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 01:16 PM

The videos are up on my website now. www.finnytribe.com
Posted By: Holein MyHook

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 02:48 PM

How long will it be till we see highlight clips on YouTube?
Way to Jerry & Paul!

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/29/08 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: JayDon

The videos are up on my website now. www.finnytribe.com

Ordered!!!
Posted By: Crappie Dale

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/30/08 11:14 AM

Millwood has big crappie! thumb
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/30/08 01:04 PM

Great Job on the video and am glad to have it!

Skip
Posted By: SMG

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/30/08 05:03 PM

Just got mine and am fixin to watch it. The check will be sent out on Tuesday. Thanks Paul and Jerry.

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/30/08 09:28 PM

Will sending our address through PM work, Jerry? I have a PayPal account, but have a bear getting that thing to work right. I'd rather just send a check snail mail. I know, I know, it's outdated and will try to get my Pay Pal account going soon.
Posted By: JT Evans

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/30/08 11:15 PM

Good video.

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/31/08 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: King Fisher
Good video. Learned a little but not a lot. The technique on dipping the rod on jigging instead of jigging up might be helpful. Generally the summer pattern as depicted in the video is find points with timber. After a while with experience one can figure out fishing trees. While they mention sharp dropoffs they do not mention the importance of structure or creek bed points.

What is the reason for the less than glowing review? When I PMed Jerry to let him know that I sent my payment instead of getting a "glad you enjoyed" or "hope this helped" or even a thanks for your money I got a "Jerry has removed himself from this topic." Obviously while these guys can catch fish and win tournaments they have a lot to learn about potential customer service. This is where Cliff Spindle shines. Not only does he put fish on the wall but he will follow up with hey how are you doing emails or Happy Holidays emails.

Jerry you probably should edit out the train horn from the background that sounds off at some 38 to 45 minutes into the video. Go ahead and cash my check but in the future you guys should believe the educating on the hows and whys and what structure might be more valuable than the seeing of the fish caught.

Those of you who are experienced save your money.

I removed myself from this topic because my pm box was full! I've been staying up all hours sending out videos the next day so people would get them fast. If sending you a video BEFORE you pay, and then you blast me because I didn't respond to your pm then I'm sorry?
So if I'd answered, you'd given me a good review?
If the video doesn't help you, send it back or give it away, I don't need nor want your money buddy I'll be more than happy to refund your check thumb
You send your full name address and I'll send you your money back. Does that work for customer service?
The video may not work for all and that is fine and we expect that. To get blasted because I didn't wish you a happy labor day is just looking for something to complain about.

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/31/08 03:22 AM

Originally Posted By: King Fisher
Good video. Learned a little but not a lot. The technique on dipping the rod on jigging instead of jigging up might be helpful. Generally the summer pattern as depicted in the video is find points with timber. After a while with experience one can figure out fishing trees. While they mention sharp dropoffs they do not mention the importance of structure or creek bed points.

What is the reason for the less than glowing review? When I PMed Jerry to let him know that I sent my payment instead of getting a "glad you enjoyed" or "hope this helped" or even a thanks for your money I got a "Jerry has removed himself from this topic." Obviously while these guys can catch fish and win tournaments they have a lot to learn about potential customer service. This is where Cliff Spindle shines. Not only does he put fish on the wall but he will follow up with hey how are you doing emails or Happy Holidays emails.

Jerry you probably should edit out the train horn from the background that sounds off at some 38 to 45 minutes into the video. Go ahead and cash my check but in the future you guys should believe the educating on the hows and whys and what structure might be more valuable than the seeing of the fish caught.

Those of you who are experienced save your money.

I removed myself from this topic because my pm box was full! I've been staying up all hours sending out videos the next day so people would get them fast. If sending you a video BEFORE you pay, and then you blast me because I didn't respond to your pm then I'm sorry?
So if I'd answered, you'd given me a good review?
If the video doesn't help you, send it back or give it away, I don't need nor want your money buddy I'll be more than happy to refund your check thumb
You send your full name address and I'll send you your money back. Does that work for customer service?
The video may not work for all and that is fine and we expect that. To get blasted because I didn't wish you a happy labor day is just looking for something to complain about.

clap

The video was effing awesome Jerry, and actually you summed it up at the end of the video with the most important tip of the day! Not going to say it here. You all have to get the video to learn for yourself! coolio
Posted By: JT Evans

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/31/08 10:56 AM

Well I guess I deserved that one. I apoligize for offending you or anyone else. I let my bad mood effect my judgement

As I said it is a good video so no refund is necessary.
Posted By: Crappie Dale

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 08/31/08 11:06 AM

havent seen it yet!
Posted By: PitchFork

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/04/08 08:27 PM

Got mine Tuesday. Enjoyed it, worth the money for me.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/04/08 08:51 PM

I've watched it twice. Good video!! I own dozens of fishing videos. I always enjoy watching local folks catch fish!!!!!!!!!
Maybe someday I will get my wife to video me!!! eeks loco

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/04/08 09:04 PM

Awesome!!

Look foward to more videos from Hancock Outdoor Productions!!
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/06/08 12:24 AM

Regardless of what some people think, "thanks" for helping to try and help educate the general crappie fishing public--Many wanted to know how you and Paul prepare to fish timber--Good Job! You can only go into so much detail--At least you didn't fish in "stocked" lakes or ponds like you see on some of these so called "pro" fishing shows--As far as learning a lot, if you just gained one tip and put it to use the next time you go fishing, then mission accomplished--I'm with "Beltonbanger", good to see local folks catching fish!
Posted By: Radtexan

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/07/08 10:34 AM

Paul and Jerry,finally got to sit down and watch the video last night.Well, twice actually. thumb There was some great info and techniques shown,and is one of thee most informative crappie video's I have seen.Cant wait for the rest of the series !!!
Posted By: Bottom_Bouncer

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 11:49 AM

Excellent job on the video! Lot's of good information as well as a good quality video.

The only thing that might make the next one a little better is to put some bikini babes up front with Paul so we can watch them while we listen to him talk clap
Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 12:34 PM

Good job Jerry. Having done a video myself, I know how hard it is. Fish just can't seem to understand the word "Action" or "Bite now". Informative, well shot and well edited.

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ERNEST PATY
Good job Jerry. Having done a video myself, I know how hard it is. Fish just can't seem to understand the word "Action" or "Bite now". Informative, well shot and well edited.

Thanks Ernest, your 100% correct.
Until someone puts a camera in your face and tells you to start fishing, you've not fished under pressure clap

Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 06:28 PM

You need to sell those on ebay.
Posted By: oldmerc

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 07:23 PM

I've not made it all the way through the video yet, but I like it so far. Lots of little tips we tend to forget.
Posted By: fishermanmike

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 07:37 PM

I've watched mine twice so far and will watch it many more times along with Ernest's video. I have learned a lot off this message board. Also a nod to Cliff for showing my wife and me how to catch crappie during the spawn on RR. The many people who contribuite to this board I say "Thank You."
Posted By: mikethetoolman

Re: Paul and Jerry's crappie video... - 09/12/08 08:26 PM

Fish trees for at least 40 yr- still learning & it brings back soom of those little things. Great job but the bikini thing might make Paul look better--Just kidding Paul. thanks ---mike
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum