Texas Fishing Forum

Talk about Crazy Good

Posted By: SK.

Talk about Crazy Good - 08/31/22 07:04 PM

Images I'm get'n on my Garmin 1243xsv.... Even with the thermocline I'm still getting good readings in most areas....
I'm not sure this is going to work since I haven't added any of the clips to my YouTube page yet but have them on FB and IG..... Gonna try'n share them.... Might work might not....
FYI I'm running the latest update on my 106sv and my 1243xsv.....

IG Vid

IG Vid
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 08/31/22 07:20 PM

thumb
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 08/31/22 09:05 PM

cant connect,...i dont have instagram... oh well
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 08/31/22 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JIM SR.

same, I am not "hip" at all when it comes to the 'gram
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/01/22 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by JIM SR.

same, I am not "hip" at all when it comes to the 'gram

I think you have to have an account and be logged in.

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/01/22 05:12 PM

Those are Awesome Scanz SK! thumb
Posted By: bjackson

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/01/22 05:30 PM

Great info! I followed you on Instagram and appreciate you posting the video.
Posted By: gborg

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/02/22 01:43 PM

WOW, great screen shots and activity.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/02/22 10:33 PM

I remember the days when Mr. SK was anti livescope and bragging about catching em with only 2d, now look at him! Lol, can’t fight technology forever!

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/04/22 05:24 PM

Yes you have to have an Instagram account to see those clips.....
I'll have a YouTube vid that will be released soon with some Helm PIP recordings of my livescope and you'll get to see clearly what I see.....
Right now the thermocline is horrible on my lake but I've still been getting some decent livescope readings.....

Originally Posted by Fishbonz
Those are Awesome Scanz SK! thumb

Thanks FB.....

Originally Posted by bjackson
Great info! I followed you on Instagram and appreciate you posting the video.

Thank You..... More coming soon!

Originally Posted by gborg
WOW, great screen shots and activity.

Thanks GB....

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
I remember the days when Mr. SK was anti livescope and bragging about catching em with only 2d, now look at him! Lol, can’t fight technology forever!

I warn all, if you don't want to become a Livescoper never ever fish with it..... It's very addictive seeing fish react or not to your offerings.....
I still say it's not needed to catch plenty of crappie but the time savings is unbelievable.....

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/06/22 02:10 PM

Yeah I messed with him about that myself. roflmao and He was a GOOD sport about it. I`ll tell you what though he is not getting cheated & he is making it WORK for him with GREAT SCANZ!! thumb
Posted By: Gungle

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/06/22 04:00 PM

Cool beans!!! cheers

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/06/22 04:56 PM

Yeah I messed with him about that myself. roflmao and He was a GOOD sport about it. I`ll tell you what though he is not getting cheated & he is making it WORK for him with GREAT SCANZ!! thumb

If you don't make changes there won't be any advancement.... Gotta take those blinders off sometimes..... roflmao

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/06/22 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gungle
Cool beans!!! cheers

yes cheers

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/07/22 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by SK.

If you don't make changes there won't be any advancement.... Gotta take those blinders off sometimes..... roflmao

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/08/22 06:30 PM

That was cool! thumb
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/08/22 06:55 PM

but now that he is guiding, his customers are paying for his electronics upgrades! we all have to sing a new tune once in a while. no shame on SK at all!
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/09/22 01:02 AM

Not a bad thing at all! We can fight it.,,,,,,,,,,,but eventually we have to take advantage of technology! I learned a lot from Mr. SK on his earlier videos on how to catch crappie! cheers
Posted By: Double Row

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/10/22 07:01 PM

Be sure you let us know when you post them to Utube, I don't have Instantgram either.

Re: Talk about Crazy Good - 09/16/22 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pot licker
That was cool! thumb

Thanks PL....

Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides

but now that he is guiding, his customers are paying for his electronics upgrades! we all have to sing a new tune once in a while. no shame on SK at all!

Absolutely no shame and am actually enjoying livescoping myself....Thanks

Not a bad thing at all! We can fight it.,,,,,,,,,,,but eventually we have to take advantage of technology! I learned a lot from Mr. SK on his earlier videos on how to catch crappie! cheers

It's a lot of fun fishing both ways but that Live Tech definitely shortens the time it takes to figure them out....Thanks

Originally Posted by Double Row
Be sure you let us know when you post them to Utube, I don't have Instantgram either.

Will do....Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum