Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone ever used Ozark Rods?

Posted By: Fish Killer

Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 10/21/21 08:14 PM

Looking around for some 10-12’ rods for LiveScope fishing and came across a few that really feel good

Actual model I’m looking at is the Tony Edgar lite jig Spinning Rod SS1002S
Posted By: Cvillemudcat

Re: Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 10/21/21 09:06 PM

Yes, they are good rods. Very light and have a good feel to them. I ordered 3 of the CS 701 LS and they accidently sent me the dock shooter rods, DS 701 S. I contacted them about the wrong rods and they said to keep the dock shooters and then sent me the correct ones. I ended up with 6 rods for the price of 3!
Posted By: LittleGazoo

Re: Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 10/30/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Cvillemudcat
Yes, they are good rods. Very light and have a good feel to them. I ordered 3 of the CS 701 LS and they accidently sent me the dock shooter rods, DS 701 S. I contacted them about the wrong rods and they said to keep the dock shooters and then sent me the correct ones. I ended up with 6 rods for the price of 3!

+1. Cannot speak on your model.
But I really like Ozark's Pro Series Jigging rods I have. Great hookset & few Crappie lost on way to boat. Light & great feel.
Posted By: gborg

Re: Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 10/31/21 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Fish Killer
Looking around for some 10-12’ rods for LiveScope fishing and came across a few that really feel good

Actual model I’m looking at is the Tony Edgar lite jig Spinning Rod SS1002S

Good to know !
Posted By: deputydog74

Re: Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 11/05/21 09:08 PM

I have 4 of them and you can't go wrong with them a very good feel and you can fish with them all day and not get burnt out on the other end.
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Anyone ever used Ozark Rods? - 11/08/21 03:56 PM

Just picked up another one of their rods
Got a 10’ pro series jigging rod

I’m like if the way it feels already just rigged up But haven’t put it to a water test yet
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum