Texas Fishing Forum

Believe it or not.....

Posted By: Fishbonz

Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 05:24 AM

...but there is a complete active imaging system,including an 18ah lithium battery ,in this little Bag! [Linked Image] & the whole thing fits neatly in the TM foot control tray that I never use anyway [Linked Image] The battery has it`s own bag also.All the connections are routed thru flaps that open & close on the bottom of the bag.The bag also has dual zippers on top & a handle for carrying. Sorry for the poor picture quality guy`s. I got the idea from mr. Gary Paris Lake Fork guide. It`s a Portable bag of Trix.

Posted By: BTwrestle04

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 07:01 AM

Believe it or not George isn't at home, please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, where I could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home.

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by BTwrestle04
Believe it or not George isn't at home, please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, where I could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home.

roflmao roflmao
Posted By: BTwrestle04

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Fishbonz

roflmao roflmao

Not sure if you got the reference or not lol.

https://youtu.be/ria37d9mInY

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Fishbonz

roflmao roflmao

Not sure if you got the reference or not lol.

https://youtu.be/ria37d9mInY

Seinfeld ?Yep sure did! I`ve seen em all
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 11:02 PM

The new Lowarance?! Let's see some action shots...

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/22/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides
The new Lowarance?! Let's see some action shots...

Action shots!?YOU BETCha! I`ll take some on my next trip out.Currently i`m waiting on a piece of equipment from Fishing Specialties to complete this setup.
Posted By: Flip Flop Fisher

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/23/21 01:35 AM

I believe it!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/23/21 01:30 PM

thumb
Posted By: Esnow74

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/24/21 04:58 AM

Did you previously or currently use LS? Why did you choose this over LS? I don't have either so curious on people's take on the new systems vs the LS system.
Posted By: Esnow74

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/24/21 04:59 AM

Also excited to hear your thoughts once up and running

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/24/21 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Esnow74
Did you previously or currently use LS? Why did you choose this over LS? I don't have either so curious on people's take on the new systems vs the LS system.

Never had LS . I have Lowrance HDS Live components onboard my boat that I love because of their amazing processing speed. So it`s a no brainer in my opinion ,since LS is not compatible with the Lowrance products,to just go with the Lowrance Active Target live technology. LS in only compatible with the Garmin units.I could`ve chose to go with LS as a stand alone unit but I would`ve had to purchase a Garmin Unit to pair it with. I`ve compared LS with Active Target and IMHO just didn`t see enough difference between the two to make such a choice.With my HDS LIVE units on board Active Target is a simple plug & play. LS has a wider cone angle than Active Target but only by a few degrees. They both are EXCELLENT technologies!

HE aka Fishbonz

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/31/21 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Esnow74

Garmin also wants you to shovel out another C-note for their transducer mount bracket where Lowrance includes it in their system pkg Esnow.
Posted By: Mo

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/31/21 02:17 PM

How long will that battery run that system ? Asking for a friend smile

MO

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/31/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mo
How long will that battery run that system ? Asking for a friend smile

MO

I don`t really know but I `ve used it for two days straight before having to hook it up to the charger that came with it. After two days it still was holding 11v.
Posted By: Hickory Nut

Re: Believe it or not..... - 08/31/21 09:09 PM

You probably already know this but when it goes it's done. I carry an extra 10 ah battery if I don't want to quit using it.

Re: Believe it or not..... - 09/01/21 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Hickory Nut
You probably already know this but when it goes it's done. I carry an extra 10 ah battery if I don't want to quit using it.

Everything has a shelf life and It`s only use it for the AT system.It`s a totally independent system from everything else on the boat so aside from the use of the AT transducer,& HDSLive9,there is no other draw on the battery & It does quite well I might add.
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Believe it or not..... - 09/01/21 08:07 PM

SOOOO where are the live action pics of the graph! oh, and the fish that surrendered?? roflmao

Re: Believe it or not..... - 09/01/21 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides
SOOOO where are the live action pics of the graph! oh, and the fish that surrendered?? roflmao

[Linked Image] azn
Posted By: SK.

Re: Believe it or not..... - 09/05/21 01:41 PM

What size unit are you running?

Waiting to see your scans...... popcorn

Re: Believe it or not..... - 09/05/21 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by SK.
What size unit are you running?

Waiting to see your scans...... popcorn

HDS Live 9 on the bow & HDS 12 gen2 @the console to be upgraded to HDS Live 12. Scans are coming soon.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum