Texas Fishing Forum

July Crappies

Posted By: Gary Paris

July Crappies - 07/22/21 12:24 AM

Hey y’all isn’t it just a shame when you have a hard time catching those 10 to 11 inch keepers to eat?
Posted By: G3bassbarge

Re: July Crappies - 07/22/21 02:09 AM

Another great video!!
Posted By: gborg

Re: July Crappies - 07/22/21 12:05 PM

Good trip!
Posted By: pop r

Re: July Crappies - 07/22/21 08:41 PM

WTG Guys. Enjoyed the video Gary! thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: July Crappies - 07/22/21 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by G3bassbarge
Another great video!!

As always! thumb
Posted By: Shalor

Re: July Crappies - 07/23/21 11:54 AM

Well, I’m sure it helps in catching big crappie when you have good fisherman on the boat. The guy in the back of the boat is an excellent Crappie fishermen and jig maker(his friend can obviously snag them with the best of them too). I may have to come up there someday, George keeps telling me how good the fishing and guiding is. I’m still relatively new to live scoping. I have a lot to learn but I have learned some watching your videos and consulting your fisherman at the back of the boat. Great video again.
Posted By: Slick Rick ‘06

Re: July Crappies - 07/23/21 11:54 PM

You are still catch ‘n um! Nice video.
Posted By: Gary Paris

Re: July Crappies - 07/24/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Shalor
Well, I’m sure it helps in catching big crappie when you have good fisherman on the boat. The guy in the back of the boat is an excellent Crappie fishermen and jig maker(his friend can obviously snag them with the best of them too). I may have to come up there someday, George keeps telling me how good the fishing and guiding is. I’m still relatively new to live scoping. I have a lot to learn but I have learned some watching your videos and consulting your fisherman at the back of the boat. Great video again.

Yes sir those fellas can snatch them. Thanks to all y’all for watching the video I really appreciate it.
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: July Crappies - 07/24/21 10:23 PM

nice fish Gary! great video - i know i would enjoy a trip with you.

guy in the middle has technique like my mom. i can judge how big the fish is by the how loud the bang on the side of the boat is! angel2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum