Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Report!!

Posted By: Slewfoot

Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 01:10 AM

Fishing has been pretty good lately with fish starting to stack up on main lake timber in 15-25' and laydowns. IMO it's still not where it usually is this time of year but if you stay on the move you can put a good box of fish together. We've been using Slab Syndicate hand ties in 1/4 oz white/chart, black/chart, and shad color tipping sometimes with minnows. Jenko 11' KR Rods have been putting them in the boat. Frank with Lakeside Lure and Tackle can get you hooked up with Jenko Rods if your in the hunt for some. May and June are typically great months to fish but it's been a grind this May for me. I think June and July should be lights out! I have some openings in July. Give me a shout if you want to get in on the action!

Slew thumb
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 01:31 AM

Good report Todd, I think everything is off about a month this year.

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 02:05 AM

Have had lots of kiddos out lately so don’t have many pics to post but here’s a group trip from this week! 100 hit the table that day! 4 guys in 2 boats!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 02:13 AM

Nice haul. thumb
Posted By: bucsfan69

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 04:24 AM

Very Nice
Posted By: fishfrk22

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 12:24 PM

some good eating right there.
Posted By: txdawgs

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/04/21 12:36 PM

SlewFoot,

What dates do you have open in July for 4 people? Thanks.

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/05/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by txdawgs
SlewFoot,

What dates do you have open in July for 4 people? Thanks.

My first available is the 13th. I also have several days between the 18th-31st left. For 4 I would suggest lake Palestine.

Thanks!

Slew thumb
Posted By: Shady15

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/05/21 03:06 PM

Thanks for sharing especially about the 1/4oz jig head. I’m always reluctant to go that heavy due to outdated preconceived notions.
Posted By: SK.

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/05/21 09:03 PM

Nice catches ..... Hope you didn't have to clean them all.....LOL
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/06/21 04:09 AM

What a mess! Good job Slewfoot cheers
Posted By: pop r

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/06/21 01:41 PM

Well done! food cheers

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/06/21 03:49 PM

Thanks y’all!! Been a fun week! Timber on Fork and Palestine has both produced well. Off to Truman next week. 10’ high probably gonna fish tough but excited to finally get up to Truman. Thanks for the folks that help us out along the way! We couldn’t do it without them!!

Slew thumb
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/06/21 07:17 PM

Good luck on Truman !
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Lake Fork Report!! - 06/06/21 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Thanks y’all!! Been a fun week! Timber on Fork and Palestine has both produced well. Off to Truman next week. 10’ high probably gonna fish tough but excited to finally get up to Truman. Thanks for the folks that help us out along the way! We couldn’t do it without them!!

Slew thumb

I'll have something for you two when you get back!!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum