Texas Fishing Forum

Richland chambers question

Posted By: Slabaholic

Richland chambers question - 03/19/21 01:13 PM

Any of you guys had any luck near the RR bridge on the south end of the lake close to 45? I normally fish the north side of the lake always do well but I’m thinking of dropping the boat at that ramp by grape creek and heading over there maybe learn a new spot. I know there’s a lot of trees in that area so will be taking it slow
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/19/21 02:55 PM

Never been that far back on the Richland arm. You could put in at Cheneyboro ramp but it is pretty shallow and lots of timber in there so better idle only.

Please report back if you do. there are certainly some crappie in the creeks now so you may be better off on foot bank fishing near I-45.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/19/21 07:50 PM

I caught a few that way last week but it was really really slow
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/19/21 11:30 PM

It`s all silted in over there peepYou`d do a lot better at Mattie C. 2cents Park this time of year
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/20/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Fishbonz
It`s all silted in over there peepYou`d do a lot better at Mattie C. 2cents Park this time of year

If you can find a place to park and fish lol

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/20/21 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by fishin'aholic2
Originally Posted by Fishbonz

If you can find a place to park and fish lol

roflmao
Posted By: Slabaholic

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/20/21 04:06 AM

Thanks for the info guys I’ll let you know how it goes if I head in there I know it pretty shallow and lots of trees just was think that RR bridge would be a hot spot lol

Re: Richland chambers question - 03/20/21 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMan94
Thanks for the info guys I’ll let you know how it goes if I head in there I know it pretty shallow and lots of trees just was think that RR bridge would be a hot spot lol

All Right Now .Carefull of those lower unit mines just laying out there waiting coolio
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum