Texas Fishing Forum

Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 01:45 AM

Check out my interview tonight with Jake Norman, TPWD Biologist. Great time to ask your questions concerning crappie fishing and what the biologist are doing to help! 8 pm CST. If you miss it you can watch it later. Should be some good information!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 02:51 AM

thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 12:09 PM

thumb
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 01:20 PM

I’ll be checking that out. Thanks
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 03:48 PM

WOW! Best YouTube video I’ve ever watched. Thanks to you Chris and Jake. Good to hear a biologists point of view on all the arguments about creel limits and LS. IMO every crappie fisherman ought to watch this video.
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/23/21 07:34 PM

Great interview and very informative! I found the insight on the effect large crappie have (or dont have) on the spawn extremely interesting. I have heard folks all my life say they throw them great big crappie back so they can keep the spawn strong. Just missing out on a nice crappie sammich apparently!
Posted By: cbell

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/24/21 01:08 PM

Thanks for the Video
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/24/21 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by ~Moose~
Great interview and very informative! I found the insight on the effect large crappie have (or dont have) on the spawn extremely interesting. I have heard folks all my life say they throw them great big crappie back so they can keep the spawn strong. Just missing out on a nice crappie sammich apparently!

I agree, very interesting and informative!
Posted By: Mo

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/25/21 04:24 PM

Good information

Thanks

Mo
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: Live show with TPWD Biologist on Crappie in the State of Texas - 02/25/21 05:11 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum