Texas Fishing Forum

Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!!

Posted By: txtider

Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!! - 12/23/20 01:06 AM

I had Patrick of Woods and Water order some VMC# 8 Aberdeen hooks to make some killer walleye heads he has the mold to ! Those jigs are sharp! Along with the heads they have the best hackle I have ever used for a great price ! They also have some wonderful colors in chenille . The one I am most excited about is their blue thunder ! I have used about ever plastic known to man and if I had to only have one of them it would be bobby garlands blue thunder . This chenille is a perfect match in color ! I made some blue thunder up with those walleye heads and put twenty in the boat in two hours .I talked with several anglers and they were struggling putting fish in the boat .all day. Needless to say I’m excited to try some different chenilles I received from woods and water! They run a first class operation and I will be doing more business in the future !
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!! - 12/23/20 01:37 AM

thumb
Posted By: Tin Boat

Re: Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!! - 12/23/20 04:27 PM

I have ordered some of their hand ties and they do great work, fast shipping as well
Posted By: txtider

Re: Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!! - 12/23/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Boat
I have ordered some of their hand ties and they do great work, fast shipping as well

They sure look a lot better than what I tye! Lol! You are correct on the shipping tin boat they get an order out quick.
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: Woods and Water !!!! Wow!!! - 12/23/20 10:52 PM

They tie up some really nice jigs! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum