Texas Fishing Forum

Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true!

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/07/20 03:53 AM

I had the pleasure and most fun time ever fishing with Irene Merrell. She is a subscriber to my channel and have met her at the boat ramp and has quickly become a great friend. Let me say this, I have NEVER BEEN SO ENTERTAINED! She is hilarious. She actually slaps me with a fish and almost throws another out of the boat when I taught her how to boat flip. Check it out and hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Posted By: pop r

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/07/20 12:27 PM

Awesome video Chris. cheers
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/07/20 12:32 PM

I enjoyed watching this..she is a sweet lady
Posted By: flee fly

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/10/20 11:32 AM

thumb
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/10/20 03:59 PM

Looks like she will get you lined out on them fish!!! Too funny!!! thumb
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/10/20 05:22 PM

thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/11/20 01:39 AM

Neat video. "Lifetime Memories". thumb
Posted By: skeeterbugzx300

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/11/20 05:33 PM

Great video.
Posted By: Gnab2

Re: Took An Awesome Lady Fishing and Got Slapped in the Face with a Crappie. Funny video but true! - 12/12/20 02:45 PM

There is nothing like fishing with good people. Doesn't matter the day or the week you are having. There is something that takes the problems away when you have a fish tugging on that line..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum