Posted By: BOZZ

Mega Live - 11/18/20 06:55 PM

http://www.bbcboards.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=430225&d=1605724995

Can't wait.

Good Luck,
Bozz
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Mega Live - 11/18/20 08:33 PM

Bottom right of image in yellow strip says "Any information related to this new product is not to be publicly communicated until February 1st, 2021."

I feel like I have VIP access now!!! rock
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Mega Live - 11/18/20 11:22 PM

thumb
Posted By: SK.

Re: Mega Live - 11/19/20 05:19 PM

HB = Simply. Clearly. Better......
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Mega Live - 11/19/20 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by SK.

If they waited this long, they better deliver! if it looks like Livesight from Lowrance, they will get their tales kicked for a lot longer.
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Mega Live - 11/19/20 08:25 PM

Not sure if this is going to be the “thing” for crappie fishing. I heard from a reliable source that it will be a 45 degree cone. It will definitely allow bass fisherman to target fish.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Mega Live - 11/19/20 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides
Originally Posted by SK.

If they waited this long, they better deliver! if it looks like Livesight from Lowrance, they will get their tales kicked for a lot longer.

Lowrance has a new version on the way. That was "leaked" also.

Catchy name "Active Target".
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Mega Live - 11/19/20 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cameron
Not sure if this is going to be the “thing” for crappie fishing. I heard from a reliable source that it will be a 45 degree cone. It will definitely allow bass fisherman to target fish.

i am wondering if 45 degrees wide will be TOO wide. when i'm in forward view with LS, i know my horizontal jig placement is fairly close because of the 20% cone. with a 45 degree cone in Forward view, how much guess work would there be in getting the horizontal placement on target say 10 feet out? someone with some math skills can figure it out i'm sure!
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 03:26 AM

Wider the cone the image will be distorted is my understanding...time will tell.

Here it the other that Wayne mentioned.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: gborg

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 02:16 PM

David, in your opinion, has the Lowrance Active Target outperformed the Live sight from same ?
Posted By: SK.

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne P.
Originally Posted by SK.

Yeah if I owned Lowrance I'd be embarrassed...... They're better than putting that livesight junk out.....
I'll disown HB if they don't put Garmin on the back burner and for a lot less cash......
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 04:31 PM

New boat on order - so many hard decisions! eeks

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by F4Gator
New boat on order - so many hard decisions! eeks

Yes so many decisions but only one word. Wait

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by SK.
Originally Posted by Wayne P.
Originally Posted by SK.

Yeah if I owned Lowrance I'd be embarrassed...... They're better than putting that livesight junk out.....
I'll disown HB if they don't put Garmin on the back burner and for a lot less cash......

It will be interesting that’s for sure. Garmin sold live sight to Lowrance to give them the appearance of the upper hand over Humminbird. I to would be embarrassed. I also hope Humminbird Mega Live is better than Garmin Livescope or at best, equal to.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 08:11 PM

doesnt look like they will be ready for Xmas,..??

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 09:10 PM

Yep, I'm going to hold off deciding on the electronics and trolling motor until after the boat gets delivered bang

Re: Mega Live - 11/21/20 09:11 PM

Yep, I'm going to hold off deciding on the electronics and trolling motor until after the boat gets delivered bang
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum