Texas Fishing Forum

Fall Promotional on Guide Trips

Posted By: Laner

Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/02/20 11:49 PM

I'm going to run a fall and winter promotional on our guided trips. Quite frankly, I have a baby on the way and I want to take care of my new right hand man RD Myers. He's been catching fish like crazy and I want to take care of him. We are both running 24ft BlueWaves armed with Livescope and Humminbird console units.

Here's the deal, one angler gets to fish for free. For example, 3ppl on a half day trip would normally be $450, but this promotional allows for all three to fish for $350.

This deal is good for both half days and full days.

817-266-9811
lane.palmer86@yahoo.com
www.ftworthfishing.com

Pricing:

Half Day Trips
2-3ppl = $350
4ppl = $450
5ppl = $550
6ppl = $650

Full Day Trips
2-3ppl = $650
4ppl = $750
5ppl = $850
6ppl = $950

In case you're wondering how the bite is, here's pics from today and last week.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bob76

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/03/20 01:46 AM

Nice hauls and nice promo Laner. clap
Posted By: Captain Yakker

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/03/20 07:34 PM

Remind me again which lakes you guide on. Went to website but doesn’t appear to have that info.

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/03/20 08:39 PM

Captain Yakker this promotional is specifically for Cedar Creek, as I'm trying to fill in the gaps on RD's schedule, and the crappie bite is silly good as of this morning. To answer your question though, I also run on Whitney, Pat Cleburne, Aquilla, Weatherford, the Brazos, the Nolan and the Gulf of Mexico.

Had 50 again this morning on Cedar Creek fishing brush and docks in 8-16ft.
M [Linked Image]
Posted By: crope1

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/04/20 01:08 AM

Nice of you to provide such a great promo!!!! How long is the promo? Have a Blessed One!!!
Posted By: pop r

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/04/20 10:01 PM

Lane my son and I would like to thank you again for a awesome day on the water Yesterday. It is always a blast learning new and different technics from you. We will see you next time. fish

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/04/20 10:58 PM

Mr Riddell I need more Tuesdays like that in my life. Talking all that deer hunting with y'all got me excited!

Ronnie, I'm going to honor this special for trips on Cedar Creek until the end of February. I'm about to switch over to Whitney for the year, but really trying to fill a few gaps over on CC for RD's schedule
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Fall Promotional on Guide Trips - 11/05/20 03:13 PM

Congrats on the new family member addition Laner!

Great deal. $350 for 3 people is a bargain. and those 50 fish look like HEALTHY fish.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum