Texas Fishing Forum

Final Leaderboard Championship Day Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Final Leaderboard Championship Day Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/29/20 10:39 PM

Texas Teams continue to be strong going into the top 25 3rd and final round.

https://aleaderboard.com/w2/0c272d3...PJiEjs-4ggSIe6KmOkM3aK_hFO9XARzmc0wpmSyE

Nice to see some Texas Teams in the top 10 in 1st round.

https://aleaderboard.com/w2/0c272d3...K-f9OMvh2fQ4XqBOD4P8fw-iUPvO-zcRod7JG37g
Posted By: Bassman_78

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/29/20 11:02 PM

banana
Posted By: pop r

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/29/20 11:45 PM

clap thumb
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/30/20 01:15 AM

East Texas Representing partyon
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/30/20 02:08 AM

texas clap
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/30/20 04:19 AM

And Les Milligan is ACC Pro Staff!!

Way to go Todd and Clay and all the rest of Team Texas!!!

Woo Hoo.

woot
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/30/20 04:30 PM

Outstanding! Keep it up and close out strong. banana
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/30/20 10:45 PM

Texas Teams continue to be strong going into the top 25 3rd and final round.

Click the link at the top for results...
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/31/20 02:16 AM

It’s been a blast despite the weather! Our fish moved with the river coming up! Had to punt at the last hour just to salvage the day! Gonna be tonight tomorrow but we made it to payday and I skipped work and went fishing for 7 days in a row!! breakdance

Thanks to David who’s answered several Livescope questions over the year and kept us on the water slaying slabs! Give Shut up and Fish a shout if your in the market for boat accessories! He’s good people!! thumb

Come home. Work a couple days. Hit pines. Go to the deer woods then back to work! Have Friday the 13th and Sat Nov 14th open for guide trips this month as of right now.
Posted By: SK.

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 10/31/20 06:16 PM

Good luck to all of y'all..... Look like a fun time out there.....$80k for 1st place and payouts to the top 25 surviving teams is a awesome tourney......
Lots of new faces in these tourneys....
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 12:16 AM

Congrats to Jerry Hancock and Paul O'Bier for a first place finish. banana banana

Don Langston and Doug Johnson placed 6th.
Clay Gann/Todd Froebe 17th
Brandon Miles/ Tommy Ezell 18th
Kyron Washington/Kenneth Pierce 22nd

Way to go Team Texas. 5 Texas teams make championship day and bring home some cash. clap clap
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 12:43 AM

wow Congrats Jerry Hancock and Paul O'Bier clap bringing that $80K back too Texas !!!
Posted By: SK.

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 01:16 AM

BIG CONGRATS......

I was thinking Ronnie Capps was gonna say how he really feels about live scope.....LOL He definitely held back....
Posted By: cellis

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 12:04 PM

Congrats to Paul and Jerry! You guys have carried the banner for Texas for a long time. I’m really glad for you.

Cheers to the other Texas teams in the top 25, too. Those are good results while fishing in miserable conditions most of the week. We should be proud of all of you. cheers
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by SK.
BIG CONGRATS......

I was thinking Ronnie Capps was gonna say how he really feels about live scope.....LOL He definitely held back....

I was in line behind them 2 days in a row. We talked about it for a while. They're having to learn how to ride a new horse but don't think they won't get that sucker running full speed. He said they're gonna rig the boat up differently next year and will be in full force next year. My take from that was the spider rigging gear is coming off. I discovered this weekend I need drift paddles! Always something!!!

BOAT= Break out another thousand!!! roflmao
Posted By: Buckchaser

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/01/20 04:18 PM

I watched the championship day weigh-in live on YouTube. It was awesome. Congrats to all of the Texas teams, job well done! Fishing Ken’s testimonial giving all of the praise, honor and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ brought tears to my eyes. It was a special moment on the stage. It was well received by the audience and moved the MC to ask for a second round of applause from the crowd before Ken and Kyron exited the stage.

I’m looking forward to the event being held in Shreveport/ Bossier City next year on the Red River. The oxbows on the Red can be terrific.

Hats off to Jerry and Paul for their first place finish. 🎩
Posted By: crope1

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/04/20 01:18 AM

Congrats to the Texas winners and other teams that placed. Thank the Lord for watching over and protecting all the participants during the inclement weather.
Posted By: Hancock's Guide Service

Re: Leader Board Mr. Crappie Classic 2020 Invitational - 11/25/20 12:28 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Definitely the toughest conditions we have ever faced and to come out on top against the best anglers in the country was very humbling yet rewarding..
Proud we could bring the win back to Texas!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum