Texas Fishing Forum

Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!!

Posted By: Slewfoot

Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/16/20 02:22 PM

Had Greg, Russell, and Junior down from Oklahoma for a couple days to check out Livescope and see what Lake Fork had to offer! We went after fish in timber both days. Day one they managed 66 in a 1/2 day and yesterday we put 75 in the cooler! Fishing 14-24' deep. Most fish were 12-14' down. We used hand ties on Limits Tackle heads in chart/white and shad colored tipped with minnows and without both days on Jenko Kevin Rogers 11' rods. Yesterday fish bit funny and they missed alot. Later in the morning fish were going down to the bottom after the jug was pitched to them a time or two so we just bounced jigs off the bottom and loaded up the cooler! Big fish of fhe trip was caught by Russell at 2.09 on my scale so probably 2.25-2.30. Junior is pretty ugly and we didn’t want to leave him out of the pics so no group shots were taken! Thanks again guys! Enjoyed cutting up with y’all the last 2 days and loading up the boat! Fork is fishing great right now. AS is LOP and Palestine. I have Sat Nov 14th available and some weekday availability in Oct and Nov and that's it. I will be moving most of my trips back to Pines pretty soon so if you want to get in on that let me know! I already have several weekends filled up.

Slew thumb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/16/20 02:29 PM

Wacked em!
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/16/20 03:11 PM

Whew, that's a lot of fish to clean....lol. Good job everyone! thumb
Posted By: cellis

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/16/20 04:57 PM

Wow! Great job fellas! cheers
Posted By: pop r

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/16/20 05:17 PM

cheers Well done!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/17/20 04:05 AM

Nice post and fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/17/20 11:56 AM

Solid Post Slewfoot as always!!

bow_down
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/17/20 03:32 PM

cheers

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/17/20 11:36 PM

Thanks ya'll!!! Today was much tougher with the wind and inactive fish but we still managed 30 for the ride! Matt took it easy on em early on but once I got himlined out he dropped back to back 2 pounders in the boat! 2.27 and 2.13 on my scale! Couple solid slabs! Thanks for coming guys! Had fun! Enjoy your fish fry tonight!

Slew thumb
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/18/20 03:48 PM

Great report and a nice mess of fish! cheers

Re: Sooner beatdown on Lake Fork!!! - 10/19/20 07:43 PM

I have this Wednesday available for Fork, Palestine, or Pines and after that it's mid November! If your itching to go fishing holler!

Slew fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum