Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Ray Hubbard

Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/15/20 01:32 PM

I’m back on the water. Here’s the first video in my new rig. You’ll want to subscribe to my channel. We are gonna give good info on where, how and what we are using to catch crappie! Great locations to catch crappie are in this video!
www.boneheadtackle.com

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/15/20 01:53 PM

A water walker!

Posted By: Dipping Jim

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/15/20 03:53 PM

Great video Tommy, my son and I visited with you at Paradise RV and asked where to get your glow baits around lake Fork, you told us when the shops reorder they will have them, with that being said you grabbed your bag and gave us samples of all you had with you. That glow bait is a crappie killer for sure and wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you giving us the glow baits. I've used bone head baits ever since they were put on the market. I think you have the best jigs on the market.
thanks again Tommy and will be looking forward to seeing you on the water......
Jim B.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/15/20 05:24 PM

Awesome video Tommy! clap
Posted By: JAMES-B.

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/16/20 02:05 AM

Great video report!
Thanks

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/16/20 01:19 PM

Great meeting you guys. I restocked my glow bait supply at the shop the next day! They’re 🔥🔥🔥
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/16/20 01:55 PM

Great info & WTG Tommy!! thumb
Posted By: lurenthewind

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/19/20 03:17 PM

Tommy, great video and thanks for the information.

I took my 18 year old Grandson out to Ray Hubbard yesterday. I think he has fish blood in his veins. He loves fishing (bass mostly)more than anyone I have ever known. He is a Freshman at A&M has already found a bunch of ponds to bass fish down there.

Anyway, we were bass fishing and went up to the "hump" you described on the video. Max caught his Personal Best LM Bass. My scale was set on KG instead of pounds when we weighted the fish and it weighed just under 3 KG which converts to 6 lbs 10 oz. and it was 24 inches long. We weighed it, took pics and put it back in the water very quickly. He was so excited I thought he was going to jump out of the boat. I have no idea how to post the pic or I would post it. It was an incredible experience and a great fish

Thanks again. This is a memory he will have long after I am gone.

Wayne
Posted By: tholloway

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/21/20 01:39 AM

Look forward to running into you out on Hubbard...been a bank fisherman too long...finally got a boat...looking forward to catching my share of fish

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/21/20 08:42 PM

Awesome! 🎣🐟🇺🇸
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 09/22/20 12:53 AM

Enjoyed the video. Some very good information passed on. Thanks for sharing. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum