Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville report

Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Lewisville report - 08/26/20 02:09 PM

Fished Lewisville Sat morning for the first time in a month. Lots of small fish on brushpiles. Found big schools of large ones on submerged timber in 22' water. They were suspended right near the top of the timber and hit best if you sat back and cast to them. Most hit on the fall on 1" jigs with 1/16 oz or smaller heads.

Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Lewisville report - 08/26/20 02:21 PM

Well hello Mr. Paty, I've been wondering if you were ever going to crawl out from under your rock.
Hope all is well!
Posted By: flogORfish

Re: Lewisville report - 08/26/20 02:50 PM

I was thinking about him too...hadn't seen a post from him in a while. Happy to see a report from him!
Posted By: Fish 68

Re: Lewisville report - 08/26/20 03:26 PM

Ernest thanks for the info on Lewisville.
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Lewisville report - 08/26/20 03:56 PM

Thanks for the report. i hit the Office about 10:00 saturday and caught one in the first minute. didn't catch a single other one in the next hour.

nice shotgun. i'd like one like that for skeet shooting.
Posted By: HV Lurenut

Re: Lewisville report - 08/26/20 09:33 PM

Good to see you Posting Mr. Paty. I hadn't seen you on line or on the water for quite some time. Hope all is well. Have found a couple of BPs with nicer fish lately, but mostly dinks. Timber has held better fish, but no large concentrations for me yet.
Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Re: Lewisville report - 09/08/20 10:01 PM

Fished Lewisville Friday and Sat mornings until 11:00am. Lots of fish 40+ each day. Lots of little ones but managed to get a good mess both days. Ate them fresh.
Mmm good. Best fish were on under water stumps. Could have caught a hundred if we stuck with the brushpiles.

Fall is here and fishing should get better and more bearable.
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Lewisville report - 09/09/20 02:03 AM

Nice to hear you're fishing and catching again Mr Paty. Thank you and Guy Skinner for teaching how to crappie fish. I was on your boat with Guy and watched your fished that morning. I didn't fish at all because learning was the best catch. By the way my name is Guy also. Thank you for everything sir! Great memories!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lewisville report - 09/10/20 08:46 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum