Texas Fishing Forum

Millwood AR

Posted By: el Rojo

Millwood AR - 08/24/20 11:01 PM

Any reports lately?

Red
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Millwood AR - 08/25/20 03:12 AM

I sure wish I had one!! I might do a couple weekends there next spring. Would have to do full day trips though going that far! That lake is awesome!!
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Millwood AR - 08/25/20 12:25 PM

Used to fish that lake with my grandparents growing up. We always caught a lot more crappie in a little lake called Dierks about an hour north of there. Of course, that was a good 30 or so years ago..... Might be [censored] now.
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Millwood AR - 08/25/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by ~Moose~
Used to fish that lake with my grandparents growing up. We always caught a lot more crappie in a little lake called Dierks about an hour north of there. Of course, that was a good 30 or so years ago..... Might be [censored] now.

Wow...didnt expect that word to be censored. Was just the first 4 letters of crappie.... confused 3
Posted By: hunter1st

Re: Millwood AR - 08/26/20 03:24 AM

Strange to see Dierks mentioned, I helped install a fluoride mixer at their water treatment plant back in 1982.
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: Millwood AR - 08/26/20 03:42 PM

OK sold...I'll check out Dierks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum