Texas Fishing Forum

September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide!

Posted By: Laner

September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/24/20 12:53 PM

Please help me welcome the newest member of our team!

I have some big news to announce. We hired a new full time guide and we have a new party boat special to help celebrate!! RD Myers, an eight year veteran on Cedar Creek Lake, has joined our team here at Ft. Worth Fishing. RD focuses on crappie, white bass and catfish, while also showing some love to those famous Texas wild hogs on his guided hunts. He will be running a 24ft Purebay by Bluewave with a 250hp Yamaha Vmax. The boat (pictured below) is equipped with Livescope and a Humminbird console unit, and is armed with every piece of fish catching ammo imaginable.

A great big THANK YOU goes out to David Goodson at Shut-Up-And-Fish.com for getting this boat rigged up with the new electronics. I will also be asking David help me rig up my new boat, which is supposed to be delivered in a couple of weeks.

To celebrate this new addition, and to drum up a little late summer business, from September 1st through September 30th, we will be offering the following party boat special on our half day trips:

***Please call Lane Palmer at 817-266-9811 to get on the books for the summer party boat special or some of our great fall fishing. I can also be reached via email at lane.palmer86@yahoo.com or messaged here on the TFF.
2-3ppl = $300.00
4ppl = $400.00
5ppl = $500.00
6ppl = $600.00

Your catch will be cleaned and bagged after some great pictures are taken of you and your family. All bait and tackle will also be furnished.
Please help me welcome a great friend and one heck of a fishing guide!

www.ftworthfishing.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: HOGON

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/24/20 03:12 PM

Welcome RD Myers!! welcome

Great pics there Lane!
Posted By: pop r

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/24/20 05:22 PM

Welcome RD Myers!! welcome
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/24/20 08:03 PM

Welcome RD! Hope to hook up with you in the next few weeks.

Laner - be careful down there.

Ken
Posted By: fergy

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/25/20 01:48 AM

Lane, congratulations to both you and RD. I've been on several trips with both of you and always had a great time with lots of fish. I know it is a blessing to add a great guide to your business.

Be careful down on the gulf and I hope to see one of you this fall.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/25/20 04:12 AM

Welcome to the team RD.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/27/20 06:12 PM

What lake do you fish on?
Posted By: Laner

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/27/20 08:30 PM

Thank you for all of the support guys. I can't believe I started ten years ago as a broke college kid, and now I'm getting to run offshore trips and have a fleet of my own on freshwater. I am blessed beyond what I deserve, and the TFF has been a huge part of my success.

Snake Oil, I guide on Cedar Creek in the fall, but the rest of the year, you can find me on Whitney, Benbrook, Pat Cleburne, Aquilla, the Brazos, the Nolan and the Gulf of Mexico.
Posted By: olefisher

Re: September Party Boat Trips/Meet Our New Guide! - 08/29/20 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Laner
Please help me welcome the newest member of our team!

I have some big news to announce. We hired a new full time guide and we have a new party boat special to help celebrate!! RD Myers, an eight year veteran on Cedar Creek Lake, has joined our team here at Ft. Worth Fishing. RD focuses on crappie, white bass and catfish, while also showing some love to those famous Texas wild hogs on his guided hunts. He will be running a 24ft Purebay by Bluewave with a 250hp Yamaha Vmax. The boat (pictured below) is equipped with Livescope and a Humminbird console unit, and is armed with every piece of fish catching ammo imaginable.

A great big THANK YOU goes out to David Goodson at Shut-Up-And-Fish.com for getting this boat rigged up with the new electronics. I will also be asking David help me rig up my new boat, which is supposed to be delivered in a couple of weeks.

To celebrate this new addition, and to drum up a little late summer business, from September 1st through September 30th, we will be offering the following party boat special on our half day trips:

***Please call Lane Palmer at 817-266-9811 to get on the books for the summer party boat special or some of our great fall fishing. I can also be reached via email at lane.palmer86@yahoo.com or messaged here on the TFF.
2-3ppl = $300.00
4ppl = $400.00
5ppl = $500.00
6ppl = $600.00

Your catch will be cleaned and bagged after some great pictures are taken of you and your family. All bait and tackle will also be furnished.
Please help me welcome a great friend and one heck of a fishing guide!

www.ftworthfishing.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking for my wife and I to go out on Cedar Creek September 23 for a multi species fill the freezer kind of day! What have yall got available banana
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum