Texas Fishing Forum

Lake tyler crappie tourney....

Posted By: pugman

Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/09/20 08:05 PM

..did anyone on here fish it? Any results?
Thanks, just curious
Posted By: H.I.McDunnough

Re: Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/09/20 09:21 PM

Pug , I think the guys that finished 5th live by you. They got beat by a couple of pounds, I think there was Around 17 teams. I heard that it was a great time and they are talking about a yearly event and want to get the word out. Great bunch of people who had a hand in putting it on. We will definitely be there next year to. So get off the bucket and come on.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/09/20 09:29 PM

That would have been fun! Only been on that lake once for an instructional trip and it was good!!!
Posted By: pugman

Re: Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/09/20 09:29 PM

Me and one of my daughters would have fished but we had the health fair at church. Will definitely look forward to it next yr. I did not think there would be many if any big stringers weighed in
Posted By: cantcatch5

Re: Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/10/20 12:55 AM

You have to be careful this time of year on Tyler...I am not a fan of those big wakeboats out there.
Posted By: Basscat8263

Re: Lake tyler crappie tourney.... - 08/12/20 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by cantcatch5
You have to be careful this time of year on Tyler...I am not a fan of those big wakeboats out there.

Amen to that brother! Those friggin' wake boats are dangerous! Almost fell in a couple times! They should be outlawed or at least ticketed for creating a hazardous wake.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum