Texas Fishing Forum

2020 Texas State Crappie Championships

Posted By: Laner

2020 Texas State Crappie Championships - 07/28/20 01:39 PM

7-28-2020

Crappie Anglers of Texas

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is with great pleasure, after much discussion and brainstorming, that the board of directors has chosen Lake of the Pines for the 2020 Texas State Crappie Championship. The tournament will be a two-day event, held on October 9th and 10th, and is shaping up to be one fantastic weekend with plenty of big fish hitting the deck. Given the shorter nature of this year’s tournament trail, anglers are automatically qualified into the TSCC if they either fish in at least one of our qualifiers or if the angler has a top five finish in any of the qualifying tournaments.

We will be sending out a more formal August edition newsletter in a couple of weeks, we just felt with the amount of interest in this topic it would be best to get this information to our members as soon as possible. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to look at our social media pages or contact the board directly through our website. Also, as a quick reminder, we will be holding our next qualifier on Lake Fork. This tournament will be held on August 15th. We will also be continuing the September tradition of our veteran’s day on the water, with more details to come in the near future.

Keep those rods bent!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 2020 Texas State Crappie Championships - 07/28/20 05:31 PM

This is going to be awesome!! Thanks to the board for all the hard work! If your not qualified all you gotta do is show up and fish the Fork tourney in August 15th and weight in and your good! Come get some!! LOP is an awesome lake. My pick for Texas for monster crappie! thumb
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: 2020 Texas State Crappie Championships - 07/28/20 11:33 PM

Hate I'm going to miss this...I love that lake.
Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

Re: 2020 Texas State Crappie Championships - 07/29/20 09:07 AM

Awesome. I am excited.
Posted By: maxj

Re: 2020 Texas State Crappie Championships - 07/29/20 10:06 AM

Ken and I are ready and have reserved a cabin at Bullfrog Marina. Cool, calm weather among the pines will be wonderful. I just hope the weatherman will cooperate!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum