Texas Fishing Forum

A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 12:47 AM

I went out yesterday to do some fishing, but my transducer pole broke. I was forced to go home and fix it, or fish old school. So, I decided that it was time to get back to fishing without electronics and fish the bridge. Take a few minutes to see the way I fish the bridge, not the typical tie up fishing. Hope you enjoy!

Posted By: lazycat

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 01:07 AM

Good job. I like the way you showed your setup and explained your technique.
Posted By: pop r

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 01:46 AM

Nice job Chris! clap
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 01:52 AM

Nice! cheers
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by pop r
Nice job Chris! clap

x2
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 02:57 AM

Since that’s the lake I fish the most, I’ve been watching quite a few of your videos on YouTube TV. I need to look up the ones with the Livescope info, I don’t have it yet, but I will in a few months. Meanwhile I’m stuck fishing the old fashioned way like you did in this video. And.....thanks for your service to our country !
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 03:27 AM

Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: gborg

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/20/20 11:43 AM

Almost down-rigging for crappie. My Pelagic fishing techniques program me to keep moving while crappie fishing. Good technique, thanks for sharing !
Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

Re: A NEW WAY TO BRIDGE FISH FOR CRAPPIE - 07/21/20 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Drycreek3189
Since that’s the lake I fish the most, I’ve been watching quite a few of your videos on YouTube TV. I need to look up the ones with the Livescope info, I don’t have it yet, but I will in a few months. Meanwhile I’m stuck fishing the old fashioned way like you did in this video. And.....thanks for your service to our country !

Thank you Sir. I have play list setup with several things for Livescope settings and how to identify fish. Thank you all for the nice comments. I greatly appreciate it and appreciate you watching my fishing adventures. :-) Have a great week all.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum