Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole

Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/15/20 12:01 PM

Looking for some feedback from anybody who has used this with Livescope. Thx in advance.
Posted By: Mo

Re: Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/15/20 10:45 PM

I love mine. Customer service is great. Call them.

Mo
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/16/20 11:55 PM

Thx Mo. Only 1 person uses this pole. How about something else. Poleducer is not an option since I need to mount to deck or the trolling motor.
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/17/20 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by 8upwithfishin'
Thx Mo. Only 1 person uses this pole. How about something else. Poleducer is not an option since I need to mount to deck or the trolling motor.

You can mount poleducer to deck. I would not mount livescope transducer to trolling motor, forces you to point livescope in same direction as trolling motor and you do not want to be limited with that, your trolling motor may be pointed north in spot lock, but you want to look all around you.
Posted By: beowulf77

Re: Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/22/20 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mo
I love mine. Customer service is great. Call them.

Mo

I just got the Bowducer in from Fishing Specialties and it is LEGIT. Lightweight, stays pointed the way you want it, nice little perspective mount for a little extra and just a complete, polished product. I can post more once I get it in the water Saturday. Met Mike on the phone when I ordered it and he's a real professional guy. Very good and will fix you up.
Posted By: Curtis L

Re: Fishing Specialities Transducer Pole - 07/22/20 01:00 AM

https://fishingspecialties.com/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum