Texas Fishing Forum

Need crappie lake near DFW

Posted By: 603Country

Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/25/20 06:45 PM

The grandson, his guy roomie, and the roomie’s dad want to go crappie fishing. I suggested they do a guided trip on a lake near DFW. I could sure use suggestions on the lake and the possible guides.

Thanks.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/25/20 07:31 PM

Lane Palmer is a fishing guide in the DFW area.

You can try Slewfoot, Mark Standridge, Jerry Hancock, Cameron Burnett, lots of great guides. These guides are mainly Fork, Tawokini about 90 minutes from Dallas.

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/25/20 11:16 PM

Thanks much!
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/26/20 01:34 AM

There are some guides here on TFF that guide at Benbrook Arlington and maybe Joe Pool. Try Davis Guide Service
Posted By: Slick Rick ‘06

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/26/20 02:06 AM

https://crappieguideservices.com - Greg has a great setup and all the latest technology to put you on the fish. Lavon or Fork are the lakes he guides on. My bonus son and I had a blast back in May.

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/26/20 02:32 AM

I passed this info along to the grandson, and he whined about a lack of funds. I suspect that he was actually wanting me to load up my boat with him, his roomie, and roomie dad, but was waiting for me to volunteer. I’ll take him fishing any time, but I don’t really know those other people. And those other people are not broke, though the SMU law student grandson is broke.

I think I wasted your time and efforts. Forgive me.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/26/20 02:38 AM

bolt

I can see how that could happen,..not to worry...
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Need crappie lake near DFW - 06/26/20 11:45 AM

Ray Roberts , Jim Walling
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum