Texas Fishing Forum

I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE?

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 02:18 PM

I had the opportunity to fish in the Silmon Marine crappie tournament on Lake Palestine. 17 teams were signed up and this is how I pulled out a win! Well, co-won. Hope you enjoy!

Posted By: Burbarry

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 03:48 PM

Those rods look like some deep sea rods being that long. I used to use something like to cast from shore to get over the waves. Congrats on the win.

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Asleep At The Reel
I had the opportunity to fish in the Silmon Marine crappie tournament on Lake Palestine. 17 teams were signed up and this is how I pulled out a win! Well, co-won. Hope you enjoy!

Ha Ha , thank you. Using the ACC Crappie Stix in 10-11-12 foot, Makes it a lot easier for vertical jigging. When using Livescope it is harder to get on a tree without spooking the fish. Thanks for the congrats man, much appreciated.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 09:08 PM

Congrats sir.

By the way, I enjoy all your videos.

The only thing I do not like about them is that they make me jealous. You’re out there a lot more than me.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 09:21 PM

Enjoyed the video and Congratulations! thumb
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/10/20 10:06 PM

Ha Ha , thank you. Using the ACC Crappie Stix in 10-11-12 foot, Makes it a lot easier for vertical jigging. When using Livescope it is harder to get on a tree without spooking the fish.

I use 10 foot all the time, less about spooking fish, more about just reaching spots easier to vertically jig. I'm surprised no one has invented crappie pole that adjustes with a push of a button. That would be nice, one that goes 8 to 12 foot push of a button.

Congrats on the win. thumb
Posted By: river-rat

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/11/20 10:55 AM

Cool video
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/12/20 10:53 AM

Great Video! & Congrats on the win! cheers
Posted By: Keystone

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/12/20 03:18 PM

thumb
Posted By: MasterCaster

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/12/20 07:42 PM

Always enjoy your videos. Congrats on the co-win.
Posted By: pop r

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/14/20 06:52 PM

Enjoyed your video. Congrats on your co-win Chris. You make it look easy out there. thumb

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/15/20 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by MasterCaster
Always enjoy your videos. Congrats on the co-win.

Ha ha thank you Sir. Almost fished your brush pile Saturday, but too many boaters. Hope you are well.

Re: I WON THE TOURNEY WITH THAT SCORE? - 06/15/20 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
Enjoyed your video. Congrats on your co-win Chris. You make it look easy out there. thumb

Thank you Sir for the confidence, but it is not easy. I am laughing because you did not see the stuff that I edited out. I lost my temper a few times catching dinks. Thanks for watching.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum