Texas Fishing Forum

LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing.

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/27/20 01:45 AM

Today I am back fishing in the summer pattern for crappie, fishing in the 20 plus FOW. I decided to bring a few home to do a Catch and Cook using Louisiana Hot Sauce and Slap Ya Mama's fish fry.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/27/20 01:50 AM

Awesome video. Love that ending! food
Posted By: pop r

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/27/20 03:17 PM

Great job catching and cooking Chris! Enjoyed the video. cheers
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/27/20 04:10 PM

That's a recipe I'm gonna have to try! thumb thumb
Posted By: gborg

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/28/20 01:33 PM

You are blessed in many ways sir !! You are a crappie catching machine, and yes I too will try the La. hot sauce addition to fish.
Keep up the good work and the videos .
Posted By: Crappie Cats TV

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 04/29/20 03:13 AM

Great and Awesome video!
Posted By: RiverRoad

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 05/01/20 01:48 AM

Great Video,

Appreciate what you are doing!

Just a quick heads up......this is a great way to cook Sac Au Lait ( Cajun Crappie) but never say ever to methods......Cajuns rarely cook the same way all da time.......Hot sauce Fried is good, a little butter milk and egg in the dredge (with the sauce really bring it to a new level (ought to try).....Where I come from they say “ talk about good?” or “quaaaaaw, dats’s off da hook che’ ”.

Thanks again, love your post!

RiverRoad
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 05/04/20 07:24 PM

I used this recipe last night on some fried Crappie and it was sure good, thanks!

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 05/08/20 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by gborg
You are blessed in many ways sir !! You are a crappie catching machine, and yes I too will try the La. hot sauce addition to fish.
Keep up the good work and the videos .

Man thank you for the kind words. Let me know how it turns out.

Re: LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE COOKING with Deep Water Crappie Fishing. - 05/08/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by RiverRoad
Great Video,

Appreciate what you are doing!

Just a quick heads up......this is a great way to cook Sac Au Lait ( Cajun Crappie) but never say ever to methods......Cajuns rarely cook the same way all da time.......Hot sauce Fried is good, a little butter milk and egg in the dredge (with the sauce really bring it to a new level (ought to try).....Where I come from they say “ talk about good?” or “quaaaaaw, dats’s off da hook che’ ”.

Thanks again, love your post!

RiverRoad

Ha Ha I have been in Texas too long. I grew up in Lafayette LA. If you go back on my channel and watch the gumbo cooking you will see that I do not measure ANYTHING. Salt, garlic, just chunk it in. LOL Will try that extra stuff in there. I had a guy tell me that he tried it with Siracha Sauce and it was outstanding. SOOOO I guess I will have to do another video! LOL
© 2022 Texas Fishing Forum