Texas Fishing Forum

Small outboard mechanic

Posted By: Slabrador Retriever

Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 02:03 AM

Hey good evening Tffer's , I'm looking for a good and reasonable small outboard mechanic. I live in the Forney area. Any recommendations? It's a 9.5 johnson that I'd like to get serviced. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 02:17 AM

Tommy Yetts at Rockwall Marine.
Posted By: Ricky87

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 02:34 AM

ANGLERS MARINE SEVEN POINTS TERRY HE IS A FELLOW TFF MEMBER
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 02:50 AM

Try Brook Bindel 325-998-2472.

He came to our house and put on our new boat trailer axle in our back yard. He took the old one off and put on the new one with the boat still on the trailer.

He came over got the information he needed and ordered the new axle for us. He welds.

And he is certified to work on boat motors.

Best part is he is mobile too,

We will definitely use him again.

If you fish in the Dallas Area I would have his number on speed dial. thumb
Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 05:41 AM

That is a good question that I will follow up on. I have a 25 HP Merc that needs a carb adjustment and water pump put on. (Did it myself last time but I am not in the mood for that battle in my older age). Any ideas on someone in the Tyler Tx area?
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/11/20 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Asleep At The Reel
That is a good question that I will follow up on. I have a 25 HP Merc that needs a carb adjustment and water pump put on. (Did it myself last time but I am not in the mood for that battle in my older age). Any ideas on someone in the Tyler Tx area?

White Oak Boats and Motors in White Oak... let me know if you’d like to sell that engine.
Posted By: Slabrador Retriever

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/12/20 11:59 AM

Thanks guys
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/17/20 02:24 AM

Larry Tucker out in Whitewater..

I'll call him tomorrow and see if he still does this.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Small outboard mechanic - 03/17/20 02:35 PM

Give Larry a call.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum